User Tag List

Thread: About building iOS application vs xcode project vs final xcode project

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question About building iOS application vs xcode project vs final xcode project

I always build as a final xcode project. But i remember reading somewhere that you could build once in one of these formats, and then only needing to build a smaller amount of files in some other choice of these 3. I am a bit confused by this, can anyone explain?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you can use build "xcode project" which includes everything (all extensions etc.) then after you have done that one time, you can build just the .cci and replace that one file in your xcode project, this way you don't need to keep building the full project every time.

then when you finish your game you can use final build, which won't include any unused objects.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah thanks for explenation. How about if I know I wont add any more extensions, could I build the final xcode project and then still continue to develop and just update with the .cci file until I am done?