Maybe you have created an awesome set of numbers for a COUNTER OBJECT. If you want to copy paste those numbers to ANOTHER counter object you have a problem while you´ve set your counter to "numbers"!
BUT you can copy/paste your created numbers with this trick:
- Select all the numbers of your first counter and copy them
- Select your second counter in the frame editor
- Set this counter to "animation" in Settings under "Type"
- Double click this counter to open the picture editor
- Paste the numbers from your first counter
- Close the picture editor
- Finally set the second counter from "animation" back to "number"
Voila! Your number counter now has the cool numbers from counter one!
All the best