User Tag List

Thread: Still can not load Binary Data into a List Object at start of frame

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Still can not load Binary Data into a List Object at start of frame

I know I have asked this question a number of times, but I still can't get my Binary Data stored text file to load into my List Object at the start of frame. Or at least it is not present when I run a start of frame loop to scan the list and populate my game's background object data. It works fine on Windows and I have followed the guides for setting up the paths. I am currently using:

+Start of Frame
    -- LIST OBJECT: Load List File BinFileTempName$("E:\MMF2_projects\whippin\platfor m_list" + Str$(BossIndex( "level_spawn_marker" ) ) + ".txt" )

When the frame starts on device, the background objects are missing, so I assume the list is not loading the text file fast enough or at all. Any suggestions on how to debug this?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think you need the BinFileTempName stuff with iOS. Just include the txt file in the Resources folder of xCode and inside Fusion reference it as : Load List File "platform_list" + Str$(BossIndex( "level_spawn_marker" ) ) + ".txt"

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was told if I use the path to the BinaryData file, then the txt file would not need to be added manually to the project. I am trying to find the best solution where I don't have unique code for every runtime. I really wish the Windows runtime didn't have a unique way of dealing with Binary Data, because it causes developers to have at least 2 separate loading routines.

But in this case, I want to iron out the method that doesn't require manually adding anything in xcode.