User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Problem with intents and selector

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Problem with intents and selector

Hello there,

My application allows to send a pre-registered message to anyone with the medium of your choice. It works like a share button.

For example, I say that when you click on my active 1, it plays its animation and then open a selector. This selector allows you to choose between the mail application, Facebook, Twitter, SMS etc After you've chosen the way you want to send the message, a message pre-registered, like "hello this application is great" appears in the text box of the application you chose.

Here is what is wrong, when I click on my active 1 and the selector appears, if I use the "come back" button of my Smartphone, and then click an active, the animation of my active is blocked and the application crashes.

What can I do ? Knowing that if I choose an application to send the message so it appears in the textbox, my "comeback button" doesn't cause the crash.

Thanks in advance for your help, forgive my english, I'm french and might not be understandable ^^

P.S.: The selector I'm speaking of is the box which appears when you can choose between multiple applications to end your action

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    what version of android exporter you are using?
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How can I find out what version I'm using ? I can say that I use a developper version of fusion 2.5, but I guess this is not the answer you were expecting

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    can you update to the last build release 284.1?

if fails can you check if you are setting the permission

android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I look for updates from Fusion 2.5, they tell me my version (283.5) is up to date. How Can I download the build 284.1 ?

By the way, I tried to set the permission "android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE" with my build 283.5 and it doesn't fix solve the problem :/

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator ProUnicode Add-on

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Way one: Click on help -> Check for update (Maybe this option is grayed for you?)
    Way two: assign your key to forum and go to Product Owner's Lounge to download update.
    Way tree: download your update from community passport.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, I'll do it !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, I have installed the build 384.1, I have set the permission "READ_PHONE_STATE" and it still doesn't work :/

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    can you post an apk to test here?
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just so you people know, the thread is not dead, I'm talking with Fernando. I will update when we have some news =)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast