User Tag List

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Build 284.1 - beta version

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It wasn't a problem in 283.5 so I would say that yes it's specific to 284.1. I've since gone back to 283.5 and it's working again. I don't know how to get to the bug box So I've attached a test file showing the problem.

Reminder: This issue seems to only be caused in iOS on 284.1.

For some reason the MFA is massive, instead of the couple hundred KB it should be, so I had to upload to TinyUpload

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php...09875080426882

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Ah, my anti-virus blocks tinyupload.com (potentially dangerous content), I can't download the file. Bug box: http://bugbox.clickteam.com (maximum file size = 5 Mb). The MFA is big probably because of the iOS images.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not to get all pushy here, but is it possible to give us an idea when this build is considered stable (and thus ready for steam), or is it likely that these bugs will stall it for a couple of more weeks?

I wanted to know because I wanted to be patient and launch an app built with 284. It would leave a slightly better first impression thanks to the improvements in performance, but if it will take long I'll just launch it now..

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    We're going to release the build 284.2 today (in theory). List of bugs that have been fixed (in bold characters the ones that were specific to the build 284):

- Expression editor: when a number is greater than 2147483647 it's converted to double-precision value (it was 2147483646 before, for an unknown reason)
    - Windows: Pick object from alterable value was broken in the build 284.
    - Windows: crash in the build 284.1 with shaders that use images
    - Windows / File object: the previous change for the Set Filter action could cause random crashes.
    - Android: improved support of OpenGL3.
    - Android: Date & Time object bug with Set Time due to change in previous version of the build 284
    - Android: modified INI objects are now saved to disk only once per loop
    - Android: other optimisations
    - Android: new property that allows you to retrieve the number of the newest API installed in your SDK folder
    - Android: Set Position relative to Action Point was bugged
    - Android: fix in Set Layer Position
    - Android: fixed a problem in Combo Box object due to Java 8
    - Android / List object: bug in Delete Line action
    - iOS: bug in Get Element (2D) expression of the String Tokenizer object
    - iOS: fix in Set Layer Position
    - Flash: modified INI objects are now saved to disk only once per loop
    - Flash: loops weren't correctly reset after a Restart Frame in the build 284.1
    - Flash: blend coefficient had not the same effect as on the other platforms
    - Flash: fix in layer positions
    - HTML5: Pick object conditions not working correctly
    - HTML5: fixed "Seams" in between scaled and patterned images (motif quick backdrop objects)
    - HTML5: Tweaked positioning of Radio Button Elements to better match Windows counterpart for selection spacing and label alignment
    - HTML5: fixed a potential issue where 'document.write' would overwrite the entire pages content in Internet Explorer.
    - Mac: lots of fixes
    - XNA: the source code of the new Is Running As and Runtime Name functions was not in the build 284.1
    - Various platforms / Particle object: the Destroy Particle actions could cause crashes.
    - Various platforms / String Tokenizer object: crash when you ask for the number of elements (2D) before a string is passed to the object.
    Note: the build 284.2 will still be a beta version, hopefully this one is stable enough and we can release it officially.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Hmm, some fixes are missing from this list, I'm going to update it. EDIT: done.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey thanks for the quick reply and update. Great work on all those fixes!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does this mean steam will get 284 soon? EDIT : sorry, just reread the posts on this page, and realise that Yves addressed this already

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    YAY ... new update
    Glad I am starting with a new machine... and Seems like my Flash issue might be fixed as well

Thanks guys.

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    Ah, my anti-virus blocks tinyupload.com (potentially dangerous content), I can't download the file. Bug box: http://bugbox.clickteam.com (maximum file size = 5 Mb). The MFA is big probably because of the iOS images.
    Had that too..
    Added The domain to my ESET ignore addresses.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall CreatorInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Y a t-il eu une correction, dans l'exporteur Html5, sur un problème de décallage quand on clique sur un objet ? J'ai ce problème parfois quand je clique sur un objet physique la condition "Clique sur un objet" ne fonctionne pas. J'ai l'impression qu'il y a un décalage du masque de collision. Si ce n'est pas connus je posterai dans le bug tracker.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast