User Tag List

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 284.1 - beta version

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thank you for the info. Maybe it's because the runtime of the build 284 is new and not yet in their database.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tried the previous beta and also use avast and experienced something similar. I think the first time you run it, for whatever reason, avast delays edrt.exe from running (probably trying to figure out if it's harmful). It will eventually run it properly- in my case it took about 10 minutes. After the first time of doing this however, it behaved normally from then on and didn't interfere, without having to disable anything.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will this week a new version?
    thanks)

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by colej_uk View Post
    I tried the previous beta and also use avast and experienced something similar. I think the first time you run it, for whatever reason, avast delays edrt.exe from running (probably trying to figure out if it's harmful). It will eventually run it properly- in my case it took about 10 minutes. After the first time of doing this however, it behaved normally from then on and didn't interfere, without having to disable anything.
    oh almost 10 years of use avast i had to dump it everything is a virus for them even my object kcWebx.mfx i sent an email to them and they answer me that is a virus, LOL

"Ok, you know more than me about this"

i move to AVG.
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used always Norton, and they are wrecking my system..
    Kaspersky... same problem.

ESET.. works awesome.. never had a problem since... not even Fusions Beta's... that were normally crapping out by the other scanners.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I actually use Kaspersky with no issues. Must have been some older version or something.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall CreatorInstall Creator Pro

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Any idea when this will be released as an official release?

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used to use AVG up until a few years ago but I had the opposite problem- a virus went by undetected by it and wrecked my system

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ouch, that really sucks.

As far the Kaspersky. I tried the 2015 version... is a Memory hog as well
    Norton is fast, and you can exclude the files, but giving a lot of Blue Screens about Fatal error and Memory errors with a SSD drive.

ESET is fast, not a memory hog, and does the job..
    I ran some files that contained viruses, and some of them didn't trigger, and some of them did..
    so, I am happy with ESET..
    I was always a fan of Kaspersky (for 10+ years) but they made it so bloated... not even funny anymore.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use a Mac with Parallels Desktop (enough to work in Fusion) and I am not troubled by viruses, lol

In the Parallels Virtual Machine does not use internet, only in the Mac...

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast