The build 284.1 (beta) is available in the Download Links post in the "Support Forums / Product Owner's Lounge / Fusion 2.5" forum.
The CF 2.5 patch updates all the installed exporters, you do not need to reinstall them. The individual installers for the exporters are not provided for this build, maybe later.
- The new exporters are not compatible with the build 283. If you use the iOS exporter, after installing this build (or reinstalling the build 283) you must rebuild entirely your iOS projects previously built with the build 283, and not only the iOS CCI file, as the old iOS source files can't load the new CCI files created with the build 284. If you use external sub-applications, you have to rebuild the CCN files. If you develop extensions for Html5, Android, iOS, XNA you have to update the source code of the CF runtime in your projects if you use this version.
- The Apply Impulse function has been modified to take the mass into account and behave the same way on all platforms. If you use this function you'll have to change the coefficient. Sorry for any inconvenience, we had no choice.
- The runtimes have been optimized, but this doesn't mean you'll see a visible effect in your applications, as that depends on the functions you use and the ones that have been optimized on the platform you run your app onto.
- This new build contains the limited version of the HTML5 explorer, if you haven't the full version of the HTML5 exporter already. This limited version has the same limitations as the ones of the free version of CF 2.5 (3 frames, 100 backdrop objects, 30 non-backdrop objects, 150 events, no global events nor behaviors).
- This beta version is not available on Steam yet, it will be available when is version is considered as stable enough.
- And ... it's a beta version, make backup copies of your MFA files before loading them with this version.
If any major issue you can reinstall the build 283.5 (no need to uninstall first, just reinstall the patch of the build 283.5).
Let us know if any new problem, thanks!