User Tag List

Thread: Quiz object help loading premade questions from file created from other quiz objects

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MaciOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quiz object help loading premade questions from file created from other quiz objects

I have been working on a quiz program to help with my studies and mostly been using the quiz object. The main problem I have now is i want to take the list of questions from one quiz object and combine it with the other quiz objects to act as a random question quiz from different chapters from my studies.

I have tried using the "save pages as file" and "load pages file" but get the error "The file is not a quiz object question file" When I try to load the file i just created using the save pages as file. When I check the text file that is created from the save pages as file it shows text that i can not understand.

Here is a sample of the text that is saved from save pages as file. Some of the font is not supported and thats why there are a lot of ഀ

1.txt

// Quiz object਍/////////////////////////////////਍਍#Pa൧⌊䴀甀氀琀椀瀀氀ഀഊ⌊一愀਍൐ഊ⌊儀甀攀猀਍൴ഊ⌊匀攀琀琀椀渀最猀㄀ഀ਀䘀漀渀琀㴀䄀爀椀 愀氀ഀ਀匀椀稀攀㴀㤀ഀ਀圀攀椀最栀琀㴀㐀  ഀ਀䤀琀愀氀椀挀㴀 ഀ਀唀渀搀攀爀氀椀渀攀㴀 ഀ਀匀琀爀 椀欀攀伀甀琀㴀 ഀ਀䄀氀椀最渀㴀 ഀ਀䐀椀猀瀀氀愀礀㴀 ഀ਀刀攀搀㄀㴀 ഀ਀䜀爀攀攀渀㄀㴀 ഀ਀䈀氀 甀攀㄀㴀 ഀ਀刀攀搀㈀㴀㈀㈀㔀ഀ਀䜀爀攀攀渀㈀㴀㈀㈀㔀ഀ਀䈀氀甀攀㈀㴀㈀㈀㔀ഀ਀ഀ਀⌀匀攀琀琀椀渀最 猀㈀ഀ਀䘀漀渀琀㴀䄀爀椀愀氀ഀ਀匀椀稀攀㴀㤀ഀ਀圀攀椀最栀琀㴀㐀  ഀ਀䤀琀愀氀椀挀㴀 ഀ਀唀渀搀攀 爀氀椀渀攀㴀 ഀ਀匀琀爀椀欀攀伀甀琀㴀 ഀ਀䄀氀椀最渀㴀 ഀ਀䐀椀猀瀀氀愀礀㴀 ഀ਀䈀甀氀氀攀琀㴀  ഀ਀刀攀搀㄀㴀 ഀ਀䜀爀攀攀渀㄀㴀 ഀ਀䈀氀甀攀㄀㴀 ഀ਀刀攀搀㈀㴀㈀㈀㔀ഀ਀䜀爀攀攀渀㈀㴀㈀㈀㔀ഀ ਀䈀氀甀攀㈀㴀㈀㈀㔀ഀ਀刀攀搀㌀㴀㄀㤀㈀ഀ਀䜀爀攀攀渀㌀㴀㄀㤀㈀ഀ਀䈀氀甀攀㌀㴀㄀㤀㈀ഀ਀ഀ਀⌀䄀渀 猀眀攀爀猀ഀ਀∀漀∀ഀ਀∀琀∀ഀ਀∀琀∀ഀ਀⨀∀爀∀ഀ਀ഀ਀⼀⼀⼀⼀⼀⼀⼀⼀⼀⼀⼀⼀⼀⼀⼀⼀⼀⼀⼀⼀ ⼀⼀⼀⼀⼀⼀⼀⼀⼀⼀⼀⼀⼀ഀ

Help with this problem will be appreciated because I have been looking for a solution for the past couple days and haven't seen anyone else talk about this issue before. Any input about a potential work around would be appreciated.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post.

Clicker Fusion 2.5

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have the same trouble...Do you have some news about it?

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can confirm this

Also, if i add the Quiz Object, add a Question to it ( no answers ), and then run the Frame, the Application stopps responding.