User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Questions about the AndroidPlus object and Share

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Questions about the AndroidPlus object and Share

I want to try out the share feature with the AndroidPlus object but when you are doing the action for the share you can specify the image by either "name or URL"
    But what does it mean by "name" ? I know it referes to the image name, but where do I insert that image to have it included?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nevermind, the share option was for email and stuff and did not include facebook or twitter so it is pretty much useless

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It actually did work to share with Facebook and Twitter if you had those apps installed also. So that is better then nothing! But do anyone know how to add the image? I have added it to my binary (the image is called "myimage.jpg") but what do I write to have it inserted?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just tried sharing an Image & text and it worked perfectly sharing to Hangouts & Email, however, both the text & image didn't work with sharing to Facebook (via Facebook app), nothing was attached it just brang up to post to my timeline with no text or anything.

I Used the URL of an image from the web which worked sharing to email, hangouts etc. but as mentioned Facebook just didn't work for me.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I always get an error when trying to use image with URL. That is why i want to try to have it inside the application. Do anyone know how to do this? I have put it in the binary files but how do I refer to it?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven't tried but would think it'd be either of the two below:

The full path that is shown in the binary e.g "C:\Users\xxxxx\yyyyy\zzzzz\myPicture.png"
    OR
    just the filename e.g "myPicture.png"

Full path is how i've reffered to array/ini/list files that are included in the binary for Android applications.

Out of curiosity, does the text even work for you with Facebook? Text isn't attached when i try.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleUnicode Add-onInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by macca02 View Post
    I haven't tried but would think it'd be either of the two below:

The full path that is shown in the binary e.g "C:\Users\xxxxx\yyyyy\zzzzz\myPicture.png"
    OR
    just the filename e.g "myPicture.png"

Full path is how i've reffered to array/ini/list files that are included in the binary for Android applications.

Out of curiosity, does the text even work for you with Facebook? Text isn't attached when i try.
    I have tried these, also DataStorageDirectory$( "Android object" ) + "/myimage.jpg"
    But I only get "image could not be loaded" when I open the share on Android. Any ideas?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    you need to save in an externalstorage directory datastorage is only for private data, not share.
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But how do I do this? I have put it in the binary

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast