User Tag List

Thread: After latest AMD driver update, full screen with clickteam fusion refuses to work.

Clicker Fusion 2.5Mac Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After latest AMD driver update, full screen with clickteam fusion refuses to work.

Yea after I updated my Graphic's driver to the latest version to fix a problem they solved in for OpenGL app's, now in clickteam fusion Fullscreen mode refuses to work for me. any one else have this problem? it goes in full screen mode but it doesn't stretch the screen to fit anymore, now it just shows black bar's on the side's, keeping the windowed size.

Edit: tried to print the screen to show it, but it just captures the original size.

i'll try out something other than directx9 and see if something different works.

Edit: Nope they didn't work either. maybe I should just uninstall this Graphic's Driver version I guess.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That sounds scary, can anyone confirm?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well now I have a even bigger issue trying to uninstall my amd video driver and install 14.9 instead since this is what I had to have due to a problem in 14.12 with leadwerks getting pure virtual error in that version, it's just stuck now, and some program's can't even start up now, ctf2.5 start's up fine, but now the game doesn't start up any more. I hope I don't have to do another Factory image reset >.>

Edit: Norton 360 premier does the same thing it stops working as soon as it start's up, as for rapter as well

Sounds like I should backup what I have with my game and music I created along with everything else.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just finished reinstalling my stuff after doing a Factory Image Recovery and I didn't touch the driver at all, and it works fine now, so I can confirm the latest amd driver messes up the fullscreen on clickteam fusion 2.5.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation

That isn't good, if there fixing one thing there breaking something else in there new driver's.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you aren't able to work this out, there is an alternative. Have you considered using the Ultimate Fullscreen Object? I find it to be more ideal than Fusion's built-in fullscreen mode in that it automatically preserves your application's aspect ratio, and doesn't force any screen resolution changes upon the user. The change in resolution is probably what's messing your video driver up, I reckon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it's working fine now, the actual driver was the problem. looks like I am sticking with what i have as it seems AMD is distributing bad Driver's currently 14.12 and above, and causing more issues than fixing them.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    This is just one reason I switched to nVidia after endless years of supporting AMD.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm kinda stuck with AMD, I have a APU with it in this laptop, so no way around that. unless I buy a new computer and that isn't really a option right now.