[PAID] Extension developer wanted - data / array extension

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • Looking for an experienced extension developer to develop an extension for handling large amounts of variables through an array or similar structure. The extension needs to be fast and efficient and able to handle 1000s of entries.

More information on request! PM me or email at willevp@gmail.com

Will pay well for serious developers!

Edited once, last by SirEatAlot (March 25, 2015 at 4:53 PM).

• Seems like my contact for this does not have the time for it. So I'm once again asking for an advanced extension developer looking to earn some extra cash!

Will pay 500€ (560$) for this extension with additional payment for iOS and Android versions.

Will release it for free to the rest of the community, I just need it really badly :)

I have documentation and a conceptual graphic explaning it to a pretty good detail.

See contact info in OP!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!