User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Video signal camere in MMF2 is possibile?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my converter is the same model as the one you gave me advised. Converter that works well only with a P4 PC 2500. I have two converters us that work well , with only "device 0 " . I have the problem on the tablet , and now on a ' another pc . if I use "device 0 " is shown on the video capture open . use device or -1 if other than "0 " , global crash

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In order to test a hardware, I am using Graph Edit from Microsoft (see Screenshot in attachment). Choose your hardware (Video Capture sources) and a video renderer (DirectShow filters), link capture output to renderer input. It will generate all filters in between and you can test your hardware by clicking on Play button above. Really useful to test before implementing. It also give you the device order that you need to use in my extension (0 for the first, 1 for the second in the list, etc).

The final solution would be to replace default frame grabber from OpenCv and use for example videoInput as frame grabber in my extension. It is not a 5min work and cannot be compatible with all hardware on the market but standard use cases can be implemented. I can also have access to video properties this way (interface, resolution, etc).
    GraphEdit.jpg

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    perfect, now I see the camera on my tablet, but with these parameters.
    Choose device "0"
    Left click on "buttom" - Start capture + Start preview

I had to disable the web cam in sistem windows. with these steps, now the camera works. The problem is not solved because after 30 minutes, the 'app when I want to see the' image, employs many more seconds and sometimes no longer see the movie this crashes the 'application.
    I have two USB converters. The converter that I've shown you with mmf2.5 application, this crashes the operating system and I did this test with three different computers. When I use instead of its software for the 'acquisition' image, it works very well. l 'other video converter usb that I bought in the store at 24 Euros, it works, but as I explained, the crashes' application after 30 or more minutes. My tablet has a single USB and has the operating system win 8.
    is more than a week I try to run this extension, but win 8 is probably not compatible or it could be a problem of the USB port, but because with its management program video, this problem is not present?

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleMac Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damien, GREAT EXTENSION! It works really well. I have one problem though that maybe you can help with: When I record the video and play it back, there's a frame rate problem. What it looks like is that it's recording only 15fps instead of the 30fps it's supposed to be recording at, but the file thinks it's 30fps so it plays at 30fps resulting in sped up video.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @daniele: Yes, it confirms what I thought. You have some hardware and drivers incompatibility that prevents it to work correctly. At the moment, it is difficult for me to have an idea how you are working: which tools/applications you are using in parallel, how you are coding, etc. If you have Teamviewer I could take a look on your setup to be sure. Otherwise, I would have to implement as I said a custom framegrabber which will do the job, even for other hardware than those recognized by OpenCv.
    It woild take some time since I cannot work on it in the next months.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @fwtep: I already saw this problem by testing. I think I can solve it easily but I need to check to be sure. I will come back sonn with a new version if it is as easy I think. Otherwise it will come with version 1.3 with other new features.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleMac Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Damien!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by conceptgame View Post
    It seems that you are looking for a Windows extension. On this platform, I only know my extension OpenCapture. If your device is recognized as a capture device, it should work.
    Where can one find this OPEN CAPTURE extension?

I found it posted but no LINK.

https://clickwiki.net/extensions/video/

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you @conceptgame

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast