User Tag List

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 284.2 - beta version

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yves,

Sent PM!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It might be getting nitpicky, but the syntax of all of this is actually very important in a help file. And none of this syntax is what you see in the editor, so it will be confusing to most people looking for information.

if you need it to trigger immediately, you'll need to use Upon pressing any key > Call function "Input."
    Huh? I don't understand what you mean by this.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for clarifying this. I guess it would throw most projects into chaos if the keyboard events became immediate, but it would probably be helpful if they can be added as a second type of condition. As for the Help file, it is something I use all the time, but usually find it only gives me about 50% of what I need. Then I need to go to the forums and hope I can find an answer or example there. It is a blessing and a curse, since most of the forum knowledge is speculation at times. I am hopeful about the wiki project, but being able to submit help file updates could help alleviate the burden on clickteam. Maybe something can be added to bug tracker?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snail View Post
    I agree about the help file, but it's something that Clickteam hasn't pushed the community into helping with so it's only edited internally--at least from what I've seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by mobichan View Post
    I am hopeful about the wiki project, but being able to submit help file updates could help alleviate the burden on clickteam.
    The community Wiki would really help here. It's already been mentioned numerous times (suggested here, announced here, and on Fused! Page 24), but a "self service" alternate, more detailed help source that stays up-to-date would be a better approach then having to pester someone at Clickteam to correct every tiny flaw. It takes away their precious time focused on their ever-growing new features and bug fixes. Of course, having the community to maintain documentation means everybody (or maintainers) would need to chip in for it to work.

At some point, something will need to happen to documentation - if Clickteam were to move on to cross-platform editors (I'm talking Mac Editor / if Fusion 3 is on Linux), then the old Windows Help format (is that deprecated by Microsoft now?) wouldn't be the way to go.

I'd quite like to see the help documentation and an "official" Wiki collide together, it would form a very powerful knowledge base.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is the active picture object loading time fixed in this version? In the last version active pictures loaded way slower on iOS than in 283.xx I wrote to Yves regarding this problem and sent an example.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Hmm, I didn't get any example from you. I'll ask Anders.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Anders says it's in the build 284.3 (available later today).

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry, I meant Anders, not Yves. Ok, thanks.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    (available later today).
    Update: an issue is opposing Anders some resistance against fixing, the build 284.3 is a bit late and won't be released before monday probably.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Yves,

Do you did you locate the bug in Date & Time in Windows Runtime?

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast