User Tag List

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Build 284.2 - beta version

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If it is a strange bug, definitely...

The problem with using standard is if you are going to compile for Windows, do not have the advantage of DirectX.

This object is complicated, but the stopwatch is very comfortable, can compare to a time value, run a few events or group of them and then reset the chrono is very good, I have not found a function in Fusion which replace that.

Thanks Perry!

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It seems If You use Layer by name actions (Set x pos) it does not work in iOS

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Hmm you're right, it seems the "by index" functions have been modified and the "by name" functions have been forgotten. We'll fix it.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    OK Koji, we're trying to reproduce it here.

But why posting this in the build 284 thread? If this bug is not new in the build 284 please don't post it here. For bugs (or feature requests) please use the bug box. This thread is reserved for bugs that happen only in the build 284 so that we can make this build as stable as possible and avoid new issues that would break existing applications. Thanks.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Koji I was able to test your application and I couldn't see any problem, according to me everything is working as intended. Every 30 seconds an enemy (the Active object named "Karma dispara Misiles") launches projectiles at the player (the Active object named "Gran Mazinger"). And he does this during 12 seconds. The type of projectile that is launched is not always the same, it depends on the Alterable Value A of the Active object named "Disparador de Misiles".

Here is a video showing that the attack is triggered every 30 seconds (Windows runtime): https://www.dropbox.com/s/52183qqbuoct4cp/greatmaz.mov

My video is similar to the one that you have posted yourself. Can you confirm that they show the correct behavior?

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sry, own fault. edited because of coding error, not bug.

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You should test to check if it actually occurs.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    OK Koji, we're trying to reproduce it here.

But why posting this in the build 284 thread? If this bug is not new in the build 284 please don't post it here. For bugs (or feature requests) please use the bug box. This thread is reserved for bugs that happen only in the build 284 so that we can make this build as stable as possible and avoid new issues that would break existing applications. Thanks.
    Because the bug was presented at 284.2, version version 284.1 worked.

What is the mania of scolding the developers? Seems you don't follow everything I have posted or don't you understand me, that I also boring, I was that my English is bad, my native language is the Spanish. But everyone understand me here, I have had very long on this forum conversations with other colleagues and I have always understood. Clickteam staff have people who speak Spanish, so if you want to use them to bring my message better.

BTW works by removing the DirectX and putting standard version, thanks to Perry that emphasise what I above. And you also return it to DirectX and it works, it is good on the one hand but very bad on the other because it is of those bugs that are hidden and appear in the worst moments.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Olivier View Post
    Koji I was able to test your application and I couldn't see any problem, according to me everything is working as intended. Every 30 seconds an enemy (the Active object named "Karma dispara Misiles") launches projectiles at the player (the Active object named "Gran Mazinger"). And he does this during 12 seconds. The type of projectile that is launched is not always the same, it depends on the Alterable Value A of the Active object named "Disparador de Misiles".

Here is a video showing that the attack is triggered every 30 seconds (Windows runtime): https://www.dropbox.com/s/52183qqbuoct4cp/greatmaz.mov

My video is similar to the one that you have posted yourself. Can you confirm that they show the correct behavior?

Thank you Olivier for reviewing the code and if it is correct, now everything works thanks to the Council of Perry.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Koji_Kabuto
    Because the bug was presented at 284.2, version version 284.1 worked.
    Well, why did you say this then:
    Quote Originally Posted by Koji_Kabuto View Post
    You're wrong you Yves, the error that I mention is not version 284, is much older.
    Switching from DirectX to Standard is not a fix, it's a workaround. Hopefully I can find 5 minutes to try to reproduce it later.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast