User Tag List

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 284.2 - beta version

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    The Android fix you mention Koji was to address a bug that was introduced by an optimization I did in the Android version of the object in the build 284. This doesn't concern the Windows object at all. I'm sorry but I don't see any difference between the Windows and Android versions of your game. I don't know your game so I've no way to know what doesn't work as you don't tell it to me. I'm NOT a magician.
    You're wrong you Yves, the error that I mention is not version 284, is much older, you must have more than 1 year, at that time Francois helped me.

I am clear and of course that I differentiate very well the different runtime, by the way, I never told you to be magician or will do it.

Don't worry that you not more upset with this theme, now they will fix it in a new beta, someday they will do it.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Sorry, obvious language barrier... Let me re-explain. If you want me to fix your problem you have to explain to me what you do in details and not just send me a 80 Mb application with 2000 lines of code with a "This doesn't work here" comment line. Explain what you do, how you use the timer, how it should work, what are the exact differences between Android and Windows, etc. I don't even know what doesn't work and I don't see any difference between the Android and Windows versions of your app. Your screen shot doesn't help at all, I don't understand it.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thank you for the file. Was this MFA created with an old build of MMF 2? It seems the orientation property contains invalid data, so the program doesn't set the orientation correctly. If you change it and then set it back, that fixes the problem.
    Perry, I was wrong. Actually the orientation property is shared between exporters and when you select "Portrait (automatic)" in the iOS properties and then set the build type to Android this is causing a problem. I think Fernando told me the automatic modes could be supported now on Android, I'll check with him. In the meantime I'll force the Portrait mode on Android when you set it to "Portrait (automatic)".

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    Sorry, obvious language barrier... Let me re-explain. If you want me to fix your problem you have to explain to me what you do in details and not just send me a 80 Mb application with 2000 lines of code with a "This doesn't work here" comment line. Explain what you do, how you use the timer, how it should work, what are the exact differences between Android and Windows, etc. I don't even know what doesn't work and I don't see any difference between the Android and Windows versions of your app. Your screen shot doesn't help at all, I don't understand it.
    Sorry, obviously there is a problem of language. It costs us much to understand us.

I'll explain the problem in a very simple way and with two images:

* In the first image, you can see in the line of code 1934 how do reset and start the chrono.
    * Later in the second picture, you can see in the routine "Activa misiles teledirigidos", as compared with the Chrono to perform actions. Above all in the line of code 1947 can see how active other routines.

If you launch the game, you'll see the robot that you send pictured flying near the character and at one point stops and fires a barrage of missiles remote control the character. Clear in single Windows you'll see that it stops, but how not giving you & Time (here is where the bug occurs) you will not see any rain of missiles. Now if you generate an APK or an IPA for iOS, you will see that it works perfectly. The problem is only in Windows.

I can live with is error for a while, because the game is for mobile devices, but it is very tedious to can not see on the PC to adjust details but having to compile for Android or iOS and see what is happening in my game. It is as if the editor will work halfway.

Thank you and if you don't see it yet, you can create a video and post it. What's more I will do...

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...5%20Attack.mov

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Koji: Can you make a simple version of this that show the exact same problem? It sounds like the time comparison is not working on Windows, but works on ios and android. Is this the problem?

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It seems like the Layer object does not work on iOS for me - can anyone confirm?

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The layer works... it depends what you have on it..

I did have an issue with the layer, but resolved it by putting the events into groups for the layers.
    and when a layer becomes active, I disable it.
    And use a counter for when items are pressed. (Esp. if you have Actives that your clicking on)

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mobichan View Post
    Koji: Can you make a simple version of this that show the exact same problem? It sounds like the time comparison is not working on Windows, but works on ios and android. Is this the problem?
    I agree.. usually Windows always works, and not on IOS/Android..

Show a small example.. if you cut lines 1-1900 you should get the same result right?

If you are using the Date/Time object? if so, did you try changing the DirectX 8/9/Standard option ?
    unless you're talking about the other Timer ..

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    English:

Thanks Mobichan and Perry, I am indeed saying that it fails Date&Time in Windows.

Now this is the typical bug abuse or overuse of Fusion 2.5, I want to say with this, and is that I will understand the more experienced of the Forum, is the typical bug that only occurs with a big game with many lines of events, with different variables as you have more than 3 objects Date&Time in your game and also only happens when there are many sprites and many lines of events also if you want to recreate the bug in the same scene and erase more than 600 lines of code Fusion 2.5 quits unexpectedly.

If I put an example of 3 lines of course that works, and that I can do it in a second. Why send you to Yves my my game with an identification code so that the check it and you can check the bug, he answers me that you don't have time to review a file of 80 MB and over 2000 lines of events, I understand it and it asks me to be more specific, I think in the last post I was very specific, so you should have no problems in check.

Now Date&Time always has given many problems, that it is because François I explain once by Skype (we understood well, despite my lousy English) and helped me in two engines in that time, I'm talking about of care 2 or more than one year ago. The same François I recommend that you will not use more than 3 objects Date&Time on a scene and I do it, before I was abusing this object.

Knowing are limitations better that we don't you think that Yves should see my code with instructions to check that I wrote?

Spanish:

Gracias Mobichan y Perry, efectivamente estoy diciendo que falla Dat&Time en Windows.

Ahora este es el típico bug de abuso o sobreuso de Fusion 2.5, que quiero decir con esto, y se que me van a entender los más experimentados del foro, es el típico bug que solo se presenta con un juego grande con muchas lineas de eventos, con diferentes variables como que tienes más de 3 objetos Date&Time en tu juego y que además solo sucede cuando hay muchos sprites y muchas lineas de eventos, además si quieres recrear el bug en la misma escena y borro más de 600 lineas de código el Fusion 2.5 se cierra inesperadamente.

Si coloco un ejemplo de 3 lineas por supuesto que funciona, y eso lo puedo hacer en un segundo. Por eso le envío a Yves mi código de mi juego con una identificación para que el lo revise y pueda chequear el bug, él me responde que no tiene tiempo para revisar un file de 80 MB y más de 2000 lineas de eventos, lo entiendo y me pide que sea más especifico, creo que en el último post fui muy especifico, así que no debería tener problemas en revisar.

Ahora Date&Time siempre ha dado muchos problemas, eso lo se porque Francois me lo explico una vez por Skype (nos entendimos bien, a pesar de mi pésimo inglés) y el me ayudo en dos engines grandes en aquel momento, estoy hablando de hace más de un año o cuidado 2. El mismo Francois me aconsejo que no usará más de 3 objetos Date&Time en una escena y lo hago, antes yo abusaba de este objeto.

Conociendo estás limitaciones mejor que nosotros no les parece que Yves debería ver mi código con las instrucciones para revisar que escribí?

Forum Moderator

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Drawing was changed in 284.0 according to the Notes.. so idk... I remember when I had an issue, I had to change my Direct X to Standard, and then it was working fine.
    Other then that.. I don't use that many timer things... (never had, yet.....)

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast