User Tag List

Thread: Sound intermittently not playing on Android

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sound intermittently not playing on Android

Hello all! So I've been having a weird issue that came up and wanted to check with you all and see if this is the correct way I should be doing this. The game sounds work perfect in windows, but intermittently doesn't play at the start of frames on the Android. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. I've been trying to troubleshoot it for a week now and nothing I do seem to do fixes it. Could you take a look and see if I'm doing this right?

I have global values set up for Music to turn on and Off on the main frame. My levels are set up for separate frames - intermittently when I start a new level the music doesn't start with it. Sound effects are fine, but the main song never starts. 0 for on and 1 for off. I've checked all my frames and they are staying at 0 so that's not the problem.

The code in the frame is

Music = 0
    Run this Event once -> Play sample "song" on channel 1 , 0 times (for continuous loop)

I have V-Sync on and I have checked play sound over frames (if that makes a difference)

It's like this for every frame. Would Android have a problem with this for some reason? Since it's an intermittent issue it's been really hard to troubleshoot because I think I've fixed it and then it starts happening again!

Thanks all for any advice! =)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just some things I have tried, I have tried Start of Frame, Music = 0, Run this Event once and that doesn't seem to make a difference either. How do you guys do your music on and off for Android? Does it look different than this?

Thanks guys!