PAID JOB - Looking for programmer

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • First, I’d like to get this out of the way - this is a PAID gig. Yup, that’s right. Just thought I'd clear that up.

Now for the details: What I am looking for someone to assist me with creating an interface for an upcoming project I am working on. I don’t know too much about the mechanics of MMF, and I don’t really have the time to learn it. So I thought I would post here in hopes of obtaining help. I have a series of videos (Mpeg files to be precise) that I filmed; I wish to create a VERY SIMPLE concept interface in which certain button combinations will result in a certain video being played. What I am specifically looking for is to see whether or not if MMF can handle a seamless video transition—I don’t want to have a blank screen/pause in between the loading of each video file. The videos I have are literally the lifeblood of my project and if this program cannot handle that then I guess I will have to find another one that will – I tried to take on this task myself but couldn’t really get the hang of it; figured it would be best to hire an expert; someone who knew what the heck they were doing.

Again, to be clear, I am looking to build a BASIC concept interface, I don’t want a fancy/pretty product, I don’t care about bells and whistles, I just want so see if what I want (above) is possible. Assets will be provided (To give you an idea of how small this project is, there are a total of 8 files for this project). My final product will contain more than 400+ mpeg files, but for now I thought I'd start small.

Payment will be paid through paypal, somewhere between 50-100 (depending on completion time). There is a budget behind this project, and if the above is indeed possible, I’d be more than happy to bring you aboard. Please PM me if you are interested or have any additional questions. I would prefer applicants include links to their works. Thank you!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!