User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Strange behavior in the Final Android build

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Strange behavior in the Final Android build

For some reason there is a strange behavior that happens when I test my game on Android device.
    Sometimes every events stops, except for one for about a second or two.
    I'm using a lot of Groups of Events to activate only the necessary events for the game to run faster.
    It seems to sometimes deactivate every other events but the events in one group. But I'm not sure if that's really the case. This behavior happens so fast that I can't really tell what's happening.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This happens in Android only? Or also when you test the app with the CF editor?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I encountered this only while testing it on Android.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In that case it should be something related to your events; well, if it doesn't happens in the PC testing as well. Android is more limitated than a PC, so you have to verify some type of events, which could cause issues sometimes.

Maybe you could try rechecking everything again? Probably there is an event that disables your groups. I had issues like that in my last game, and it was caused because there was an event I forgot to remove, hehe :P

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    are you using timed events?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Timed events are working ok for me on windows, android and ios. I believe there's no problem with them.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not talking about problem, but delay or behavior difference. Like Fernando said, android have a different loop time comparing to windows...so, there is a little difference and timed events need to be avoided as possible.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have tried to replicate this strange behavior for 2 days and it happens rarely. But when it happens, only something works and the animations are stopped for a second or so. Even animation in the background.

Clicker Fusion 2.5Android Export ModuleiOS Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any conditions or events that are working with floating point values? Behaviour on Android can be different to Windows.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you updated MMF at any point AFTER installing the Android exporter? If not, run the MMF update again, it will update the Exporter as well.

I had some problems related to Groups of Events on Android because I hadn't updated the exporter.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast