This is the second editor I made for this game and it took about 2-3 days for 90% of it to be finished. The other 10% are things I added whenever I felt that I had to(usually small features to make editing a bit easier). And yes, everything is made in Fusion 2.5
Wooahh! Awesome game. Nice level editor +1! Good luck for your project!
The editor looks very neat! Kinda reminds me of some classic 90's platformers, like the Jazz 2 editor. Man, playing around with those level editors was great. The first time I booted up The Games Factory in '98, and made my first action sidescroller with it of course, it reminded me of all that good stuff.
Good luck with your project!
@SirRandom: I remember playing Jazz Jackrabbit 2 back in the day and I even booted up the editor. However it was still a bit early for me to understand how it all worked, maybe I'll dig up the CD someday and check it out again
I figured out how to make small gif clips so I recorded a short snippet of gameplay footage. This one showcasing Jarvis' spin attack:
Whaoooo ! have you a date of the release ?
Looks really great, Chrilley!
The main character's design is especially good. Any chance you could change the font for the # of collected gems though? Seems weird to have regular MS San Serif or something on this.
And don't worry about "Too many Metroidvanias", actually on many sites I hear people complaining that there aren't enough of them out there.
Yes ! this is an excellent work !
@arthurh: No release date nailed down yet. First I am going to submit to steam greenlight(very soon now) and see how long it would take to finish the rest of the game.
@Del_Duio: Yeah, the font is likely to be changed at some point.
Here's a little sneak peek of a mini-boss battle
We can we list it on IndieGameCreator.com?