User Tag List

Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Beta: Spriter Object Extension

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @pradeep: I will publish a complete example with the next version since the ACEs are supposed to change. At the moment, it is pretty straightforward. You create a mfa in the same folder as your scml file, you create a new spriter object by importing this scml file. In event screen you can then used the ACE almost the same way as an active object. There are some specifi actions but they should be obvious to understand.
    @cosmos10040: yes the current released version is supporting character maps. Action "Apply Character Map" if I remember correctly.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks conceptgame

Clicker Fusion 2.5

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I made a game with active objects and it took 1700 megs of ram, i then tried doing the same game but deleting al the active objects and using the spriter extension instead, now the game uses 270 meg ram, thats fantastic =). When will the next version be released?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have made a big step forward in the last few days . The extension is almost ready for my first commit on Github. I would say 60% of progress. Just for the features that already existed, I would say that I am 90% ready.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome news conceptgame! I really look forward to testing it thoroughly and using it in several full games.
    cheers.

Clicker Fusion 2.5

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @conceptgame
    Already it might have been reported , but it found a bug .
    Spriter Object Extension. If you are using , you memory continues to grow when you move to a different frame .

Also apparently without Spriter Object Extension in another frame memory will increase .

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this is awesome news @conceptgame !

Looking forward to trying out the next version

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Exciting stuff! Looking forward to using it, keep up the great work

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi all,

here a small update on the extension. I have integrated almost completely the C++ template from Brashmonkey. Just for fun and in order to let you appreciate what is coming, here a small video:

I have some few bugs to fix but I am at 90% of progress before posting a beta version. With all features of Spriter Pro (including sounds, tags, variables, events)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome. I can't wait!

Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast