User Tag List

Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Beta: Spriter Object Extension

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's from regular Edif, DarkEDIF adds multi-language JSON and JSON object properties (and other stuff it's been so long), not any changes to the Edif struct :3

I based Lacewing Blue Client (e.g. Bluewing)'s code from regular Lacewing Relay Client, which was Edif. The basic idea is you have a "global key", some text identifier, and the way ext data works in Edif is its name -> void * pairs.
    By appending in your ext name or something, you exclude any unintended crossovers with other Edif exts, and then you just have to work out if you need to track references.
    (I do for Bluewing, as I need to know when to close the connection - e.g. when number of objects using the GlobalInfo hits 0. But since Lacewing Relay isn't multithreaded it's implicitly closed so I don't think it does.)

Your main port of calls are throwing in global key/is-global properties in the edPtr (or in the JSON if you're using DarkEDIF), then reading/writing global data in Extension ctor and dtor. There may be other extensions using that technique in the repository, but I can't recall off-hand.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's part of the original SDK, and it is also abstracted in the official EDIF repo: https://github.com/ClickteamLLC/wind....cpp#L181-L245
    Working as fast as I can on Fusion 3

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by conceptgame View Post
    Thanks jobromedia and psychoanima.

As far as I know skin mode is only for Spriter 2. Free form deformation is also not supported per default in CF2.5 renderer. It will be rather something for Fusion 3.
    Just bought Spriter Pro on HumbleBundle, can't wait to play with your extension ^^

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey dude, awesome extension, thanks for all the work you've put into it.

Just a question, are you going to add support for changing palettes?

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is it possible to make animated main menu buttons in spriter and to make them controllable in Fusion trough this extension?

Also, does extension supports spriter sprite scaling, to mimic breathing and similar things?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "is it possible to make animated main menu buttons in spriter and to make them controllable in Fusion trough this extension?"

Yes, definitely possible.

"Also, does extension supports spriter sprite scaling, to mimic breathing and similar things?"

You can scale any sprite horizontally or vertically, which could definitely be used for good breathing animations by a decently skilled artist. Spriter does not support mesh deforming (warping a single image via many points)

Clicker

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you BrashMonkey!

I am a long time Moho user and I have no problem to mimic this subtle movements with basic transformation keyframing. Pity for mesh deformation, that's a huge thing to have - only thing that spine is doing better than spriter, but price of spriter is on the other hand more than reasonable.

I hope this extension will grow and get updated for android & ios platform!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spriter 2 will include many advanced deforming features, but in the mean-time Keep in mind, deforming is often overkill and there is a trade off for that feature in the way of performance, especially for mobile devices. The more object you want on-screen, or the faster you want the FPS on your mobile game, the more it makes sense to use standard stretching, rotation, and image-swapping. For this reason it great to have both options, and we'll certainly keep Spriter Pro around and supported long after Spriter 2 is released. (still a long way off. sorry.)

Clicker

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Advanced deforming for PC and consoles, standard stretching for mobile devices. Big question is if F2.5/3 will support mesh deforming :\

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you dont like spine's pricetag like me, but like deformation,
    try Dragonbones. It is free:
    http://dragonbones.com/
    unfortunately no plugin for clickteam fusion

Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast