User Tag List

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Beta: Spriter Object Extension

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    can this work for android? iOS?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i can confirm what electronik said.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Looki: oh yes I forgot to say that it is only HWA. I do not know if it is worth the effort implementing the Software mode. Do you see any reason to get it compatible with software mode? In any case I will release it opensource so you will be able to add this like in Surface Object if you want.
    Regarding the 12fps, I am surprised. Can you send me the example file? I will see if it is configuration dependent.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @elektroNik and cosmos10040: this one is an easy one. I should be able to fix it quickly.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperSWF Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by conceptgame View Post
    @Looki: oh yes I forgot to say that it is only HWA. I do not know if it is worth the effort implementing the Software mode. Do you see any reason to get it compatible with software mode? In any case I will release it opensource so you will be able to add this like in Surface Object if you want.
    Regarding the 12fps, I am surprised. Can you send me the example file? I will see if it is configuration dependent.
    Oh no, not really. All those textures being rotated at runtime etc., that wouldn't work well in software mode. That said, I don't think it would be very difficult to add support for that, assuming you use the CSurface API.

I figured out the source of the slowdown: For testing, I chose the first picture that I could find, which was a wallpaper, i.e. 1920x1200. I scaled it down within the program. However, this definitely should not slow down the program that much, since the GPU can easily scale a texture. If you want, I can take a look at your code to find the source of the error since I have made a couple of HWA extensions before (It's unfortunately not well documented and all my knowledge comes from private conversations with Yves )

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amazing work! Congrats!

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Amazing! Excellent job Damien!
    --------------------------------------
    Nicolas "Nico" Sourdeval
    Clickteam

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks everyone!

@Looki: ok, I understand better now. I think the main problem is that I minimize a clone of each texture to get the minimal rectangle without transparency. This is to get the whole rectangle of the object. It means that I make the following for each texture: 1x Clone, 1x Minimize, 1x BlitEx. Not optimized but it works for a first step. I think I can spare ressources on the 2 first steps.

I would be glad if you can take a look and tell me what you think about the rendering (or everything else). I will sent you a link in a PM once I have time. Most of the knowledge I got about cSurface is through Yves, the Surface extension and some of Anders extension. It seems that it is going back full circle.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperSWF Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Sure, I would be happy to take a look.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Being able to use Spriter Pro and/or Spine runtimes in Fusion is extremely liberating in the type of work that's achievable in Fusion 2.5. Very good development here!

Ben

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast