Small update v0.6 with 1 bug fix and 1 improvement:
- fix 2 conditions with comparison parameter
- improve HWA rendering (speed up)
Fantastic, I get 60 fps even with huge images now
I must say and forgot to say that it is thank your code review.
Awesome work so far. Here are some issues:
1) The Spriter object still disappears on scrolling layouts when you scroll away from the initial frame position.
2) The Spriter object doesn't like 8 bit PNG files (ideal for pixel art mode)... the transparent color shows as opaque once loading in. (not sure if this is possible to fix, an ok solution is for the user to convert all PNG's to 24 bit)
3) This one's really important... Image Swapping seems to not work at all. (having one image sprite in your Spriter animation that swaps images over time)
I'll send you a project that demonstrates issues one and three shortly.
Mike at BrashMonkey
Excepting the 1st point, I have an idea where it is coming from. Of course, your example wil speed up te Debugging and will be really helpful.
Sounds great. Let me know if you need anything.
looki is right, the fps has increased! the scrolling issue is still there.
here is a new version with the scrolling problem fixed (and some related bugs that took more time).
For the 8bits PNG, I chose to take the first pixel as transparent color. On the principle, it is working like the image importer in CF2.5, except that you don't have the choice of the transparent color here.
@BrashMonkey: for Image Swapping, you did not have "Start Animation" action. I added it and it worked correctly.
Link to the extension: http://clicks-en-stock.concept-game....priterv0.7.zip
@any moderator: It would be great for this extension to edit my first post to always have the newest version available.
Hi conceptgame and clickteam for all clickers! Great extension conceptgame! Please tell me about your extension, you can add new features like as change Spriter file at runtime, this will be great and nicely for Me and others! Thanks for answer!
It should be easy to implement. I will certainly do the same thing as JSON parser, that is to say loading from a text.