I fixed most of the bugs I can remember of. The only bugs I cannot fixed are the following:
- If a key frame is placed at the very end of the animation, the animation will disappear for a short time by looping. I cannot reproduce the problem therefore no bug fix.
- Subentities not working (post from callOfAS): I cannot reproduce this problem with a simple project I had where there are subentities. An example would help.
I also edited first port to get the link to download.
Regarding new features, I took a look to make the extension global and I lloked also at atlas files. Since the release of Fusion is always closer and these features would be time consuming, I decided to focus only on the Android port to be finished with all my work on CF2.5 before Fusion3 release.