Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27

Thread: Beta: Spriter Object Extension

Clicker Fusion 2.5Android Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    @conceptgame thank you for working on this. I look forward to the android port

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    any hope to see this be able to function as a global object?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    I really do not know blurymind. I want also to enjoy making games at the moment, not only developping extensions for others.

I understand
    Dont you use the extension yourself too?

Dustingunn, the link in the PM you sent didn't work.

Hi,
    I get 'error by copying sprites'
    http://depositfiles.com/files/3pjnfzrpr
    this makes it impossible to import her into fusion

The other bug I can work around, but can anyone working on it say if it's possible to add updating point positions mid-frame? I tried working around it by storing a movement delta, but it can't keep track of rotation (which causes jiggling) and flipping (which causes 1 frame of attached objects still being the other way around, like this: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ruow130dhz...41.56.png?dl=0 )

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    @blurymind: in the tombmonkey-mantisf.scml file, lots of relative paths do not exist (for example <file id="6" name="torso/breast r 2.png" ...). The other file is working for me. I need to improve error feedback but most of errors at this stage are when file (or path) does not exist.
    @dustingunn: if you mean point position interpolation, it should work. Thanks for the feedback, it will make the extension more stable and robust. Still, do you have an example that I can add to my todo list of bug fixes?

@conceptgame - how does spriter's editor load the files regardless. It would be very nice if your runtime simply ignores missing files and still loads the ones that it does find. Right now it completely fails to load anything if a single one is missing

Quote Originally Posted by conceptgame View Post
    @dustingunn: if you mean point position interpolation, it should work. Thanks for the feedback, it will make the extension more stable and robust. Still, do you have an example that I can add to my todo list of bug fixes?
    Not interpolation, but retrieving pointX and pointY it retrieves the position they were in at the start of the frame (meaning the render frame, not the clickteam term for level or map) and don't update when the spriter object moves positions or updates point positions in animations. I sent an example a while ago, but if you mean for this specific issue you can just set another object to a Spriter point's position and it'll lag 1 frame behind.

Edit: Is there any chance I could see the source?
    Last edited by dustingunn; 15th October 2017 at 12:06 AM.

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27