I have edited this post to keep all up-to-date binaries and info on this first page.
Only Clickteam Fusion 2.5
Android (in development, planned for 2017)
For those who are wondering what is the Spriter Object, this extension aims to have an alternative to the active object where animations are edited in an external tool called Spriter and procedurally rendered in CF2.5.
It has many advantages: light weighted object, fluid animation, advanced animation features and reusability of the same object. In order to have a good idea of what is behind, I suggest you to take a look on the Spriter website: http://www.brashmonkey.com/
Version v1.3 Features
The Spriter object for CF2.5 should include the following:
1) Standard ACEs like for the Active Object
- Entity: Change Entity by name, Change Entity by number
- Animation: Stop Animation, Start Animation, Change Animation by name, Change Animation by name with blending, Chane Animation Time, Change Animation Time, Change horizontal flipping, Set speed ratio, Change key frame, Jump to next key frame, Jump to previous key frame
- Character Map: Apply Character Map, Remove Character Map, Remove All Character Maps
- Sprites: Load 1 Sprite from Active, Load Ordered Sprites from active per animation, Load Ordered Sprites from active per direction, Load Sprites from external source, Set external source path
- Boxes: Bound Box to Object, Unbound Box from Object
- Debug: set debug display
- File: Load Scml file
- Clear Last Error
- Entity: Current entity name
- Scale / Angle: Scale, Angle
- Last Error
- Animation: Current Time, Current Speed Ratio, Current Animation Name, Delta Time, Current Key Frame
- Variable: Real Value, Object Real Value, Integer Value, Object Integer Value, String Value, Object String Value
- Point: Position X, Position Y, Angle
- Animation: Is animation playing (by name)?, Has animation finished?, Is tag active?, Is object tag active?, Is animation flipped?, Compare current key frame to value?
- Events: On Sound Event, On Trigger Event
ADDED: added support of effects (transparency, shaders, RGB)
FIXED: fixed bug with Change Entity action (per id or per name)
FIXED: fixed property to get angle of a point
FIXED: fixed reload crash at editime if selecting
ADDED: added expression and condition for the current key frame
FIXED: fixed bug with Change Entity action
ADDED: added the actions to load external files (instead of active object)
FIXED: fixed a bug with easing curve
ADDED: added the "Follow the Frame" option at edit time
There are 2 ways to load sprites, one with an active object used as a library and one with external files.
In order to load from an active object, use the following actions: Load 1 Sprite from Active, Load Ordered Sprites from active per animation, Load Ordered Sprites from active per direction. The first one is for one single sprite. The 2 other ones load all sprites, respectively from one animation and one direction or from one animation and several directions (in this case, one direction stands for one subfolder of the Spriter structure).
Example: a basic example with most of the essential functions is provided with the extension files (see Download Link)
For any Questions related to Spriter itself, please post on the dedicated forum on their website.
Version 0.5: http://clicks-en-stock.concept-game.eu/Downloads/Spriterv0.5.zip
Version 0.6: http://clicks-en-stock.concept-game....priterv0.6.zip
Version 0.7: http://clicks-en-stock.concept-game....priterv0.7.zip
Version 0.8: http://clicks-en-stock.concept-game....priterv0.8.zip
Version 0.9: http://clicks-en-stock.concept-game.eu/Downloads/Spriterv0.9.zip
Version 1.0: http://clicks-en-stock.concept-game.eu/Downloads/Spriterv1.0.zip
Version 1.1: http://clicks-en-stock.concept-game....priterv1.1.zip
Version 1.2: http://clicks-en-stock.concept-game....priterv1.2.zip