Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 LastLast

Thread: Beta: Spriter Object Extension

Clicker Fusion 2.5Android Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by conceptgame View Post
    Hi Shadoku,

Thanks one more time to Yves, I managed to add support for shader (only Windows of course). It will come in version 1.3.

The version 1.4 will be a complete package with the first Android port.
    I am getting more and more excited over this!!
    Thank you conceptgame!!
    I hope to see the next version soon

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Blog Entries
    The version 1.3 is available on the first page of this thread.
    Damien

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Awesome! Fantastic work conceptgame!

Clicker Fusion 2.5Android Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Blog Entries
    Thank you!! Hope the android port is on it's way!

Thank you !
    Hi, I'm not an English native speaker.I can write with some translation tools.
    If I said something wrong, please forgive me and never mind.

Thank you very much!

Thanks a ton, that's exactly what I needed.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2

Hi Conceptgame,

First and foremost, thank you a lot for the spriter extension updates. I've been away from Fusion 2.5 for a while but I'm back on it now and it's great to be able to work with Spriter so well, thanks to your work !

I'm using Spriter Object extension v1.3 and doing all of the animations at 60fps (same speed at which the game is running). I'm encountering a few issues with the implementation:

ISSUE n░1 : Box sizes are not correct

On Trigger event "create hitbox" (trigger in the spriter animation):
    > create "active"
    > bound "active" to (Spriter Object's "hitbox")

>>> The object is bound, but the proportions of the "hitbox" are not applied to the "active" object (or partially, keeping its transformations relative to the xy size of the "active" object instead of resizing according to the proportions of the "hitbox").

I was able to solve that issue with very specific ForEach loop logic, but I am wondering why this could be. Note that if the object is created at the start of the frame, I don't have this issue.

ISSUE n░2 : impossible to have "instant bounding" even within a fastloop

This is not a major issue, but when doing the "active" object creation and bounding, I can see the "active" object flash for a split second before being bound to the "hitbox", even if done within a fastloop which should allow to bind the object before the frame is even drawn.
    This can be a minor problem for collision detection as the bound "active" object occupies for a frame a position and size different from the box.

Maybe we could have a "Is Box Bound ?" condition for the spriter object which could help making the bound "active" object visible only after it's effectively bound or something ?

ISSUE n░3 : While Spriter object is flipped, Boxes are not always well aligned

This is the most problematic issue at this point. When the Spriter object is flipped (using the animation > flip condition), the box positionning is messed up:

- when there is a change in animation, the boxes are really out of place for a couple frames and then get back to the correct positions.

- during the "punch" animation, the "hitbox" is create for a few frames and the "active" object is bound to it but the box is way off to the right, even though it's correctly located when the Spriter Object is NOT flipped.

Does the spriter extension take into account the "active" hot spot location as well as the "hitbox" pivot point ? (I made sure in both cases, it is always top-left corner).

Any insight would be greatly appreciated !

I'm sorry for (very) long post, hopefully you'll be able to read it through

Thanks !

Would it be possible to modify the "load sprites from external source" action such that files already loaded into the spriter object are not overwritten/removed if they don't have a replacement present in the new location?

It already almost functions like this, if images are not present in the location passed to the action, then anything already loaded into that image's slot in the sprite are retained; but only until the animation is changed.

This would be a very useful behavior to have, as it would allow replacing parts of sprites (e.g. for assembling NPCs using a generic template, or changing a player characters equipment) without having to have every part already present in the .scml file and setup as a character map; as this isn't always feasible with large numbers of alternate sprite parts, or when the set of potential sprite parts is modified via downloading content as is my use case.

This isn't a huge deal, as I can achieve the desired behavior by layering multiple spriter objects on top of each other, but it would be handy to have.

Thanks for everything you've already done!

Edit: Also, being able to retrieve the current animation ID, as well as change animations by ID, would be super helpful.
    Last edited by Shadoku; 18th June 2017 at 04:14 AM.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Blog Entries
    Hi malibumanjp,

Thnaks for testing this extension deeply and for the report of bugs. Do you have a simple example in order to get the exact same result as you. It will make the debugging easier.

@Shadoku: it seems a good idea Shadoku. I will look how easy it is. Also for current animation ID and change animations by ID.
    Damien

Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 LastLast