User Tag List

Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Beta: Spriter Object Extension

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This looks very promising! I would only be interested though if it becomes fully cross platform

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also am very interested in a cross-platform extension, especially HTML5 and Android/IOS.
    For example, it would be really useful to leverage Spriter's capabilities to let the user customize its main character with new outfits, weapons, etc. (and eventually sell those assets with microtransactions within the games) with a lot of possible permutations, which would not be possible with standard 'static' animations.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As I explained before, I have only planned to implement Android support. IOS and HTML5 are out of my scope at the moment and I do not own HTML5 exporter. Since I will release a version as open source after beta test, it will be possible for anybody with the given Windows and Android implementations to get it working for other platforms.
    On another hand, waiting for multiplatform support before using it can also be one way to speed down the development. Less tester means often either more bugs or longer release schedule.
    I really understand the point though. I am not using my extension now for my main project since I want to port it to Android. But I really encourage people to test new extensions or use them in small projects in order to boost the development, improve the quality and motivate the developpers.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes Conceptgame, I totally understand it and I thank you for your precious work. I'll do my best to test Spriter extension and notify you about bugs or possible improvements.

> Since I will release a version as open source after beta test, it will be possible for anybody with the given Windows and Android implementations to get it working for other platforms.

Nice! I think this will surely help cross-porting

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey this is great....

There will be a ragdoll feature added to this extension, this would be great!

Clicker Fusion 2.5Android Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    *newbie alert!!!*

So how do I get this to work? Just insert the Spriter object then point it to the file created by your Spriter project? I made a simple animation but nothing's showing up when I run the project in Clickteam Fusion.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The current released version needs to have the sprite folders in the same place as the mfa file.

Clicker Fusion 2.5Android Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wish I had known that. Thanks!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi! I just saw this Spriter Pro in the click store. I would just like to say it looks interesting.
    Im going to purchase it. Is there any difference of purchase trough clickstore and http://www.brashmonkey.com/ ?
    I see there is 32 bit n 64 bits versions. Are booth included when purchase?

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Daniel,

Sorry, I missed your post. I don't think that there is any difference between a purchase on Clickstore or on brashmonkey.com. There are both a 32bit and 64 bits version.
    For any commercial question on Spriter, you'd better ask on the dedicated thread or ask directly brashmonkey. I am not part of their team.

Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast