User Tag List

Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast

Thread: Beta: Spriter Object Extension

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I fixed most of the bugs I can remember of. The only bugs I cannot fixed are the following:
    - If a key frame is placed at the very end of the animation, the animation will disappear for a short time by looping. I cannot reproduce the problem therefore no bug fix.
    - Subentities not working (post from callOfAS): I cannot reproduce this problem with a simple project I had where there are subentities. An example would help.

I also edited first port to get the link to download.

http://clicks-en-stock.concept-game....priterv1.2.zip

Regarding new features, I took a look to make the extension global and I lloked also at atlas files. Since the release of Fusion is always closer and these features would be time consuming, I decided to focus only on the Android port to be finished with all my work on CF2.5 before Fusion3 release.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    conceptgame, your last post link reads as v1.2, but if you click it you're sent to v1.1 again.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Phi, I corrected this. And thank you for the example of implementation of a global extension. I have learned something useful.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not a problem dude! I just updated my ext list to have Spriter v1.2.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi conceptgame,thank you for the v1.2 uploaded!

About the Subentities,
    here I made an example 0 Spriter sub entities TEST.zip

The animation names "NewAnimation" has the subentities.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	QQ图片20170303201522.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	19.1 KB 
ID:	22428
    and also, I find a better video that introduces how the subentities work.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGWeUUzU6Mk

And I want to say somethings that,
    Since I learned the Clickteam fusion batter now, I think maybe this subentity function is not very imperative. I also don't know what Brashmonkey would do to change the Spriter in the future.

If you find this function is hard to solve, just forget it.
    I know you are busy.

And I already learned the Dragonbones. Maybe we should wait to see what the Fusion3 can do in the future.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, me again.
    I have two question in learning the Spriter Object example file.

First, the spriter object4, which use the way "Load Sprites from external source".
    I found a scml file can not work in this way, but another scml can work well.

Name:	0001.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	24.4 KB 
ID:	22429

Since I compare them times,
    Is this because the animation doesn't have bones?
    Here is the example.
    0test2.zip

If it is, I think I just should to create animation with bones.

Do what I think is right??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The second question is about the spriter object2,
    I think the most problem is I have no enough knowledge with 2D bone animation....
    Since I read this Thread as careful as I could, I already know maybe I should find what I want in the scon(JSON) file.

1.How do I find the Animation's NUMBER ?or Entity's NUMBER? so I can read/change them in number....I read my scon, didn't find which number is right.... All their id is "0"... Need help.

2. I saw the spriter object2 load sprites from "libFolderStruct".
    But I don't know the RULE that to set sprite to Direction.

Name:	00002.png 
Views:	25 
Size:	16.0 KB 
ID:	22431
    I noticed if I changed the sprites(the Frames) into different Direction, the bones read the different sprites, too.
    So the bones are related to Directions. But I didn't find how to set this in Clickteam. Need help.
    Is that I need to do this with scon file, and how to do it?

I am not an animator, I have not enough knowledge.
    If anybody knows where I can find the tutorial, please tell me.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for the update

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi callofAS,

it should also work without bones. I will look at your example. Maybe you found a bug.

Entity and Animation are in the right order when opening in Spriter tool. If the entity is the first one it is 0, the second one is 1 and so on. No need to open your file. In most cases it would be better to work with names but you can use numbers.

By the way I did not support scon format (json) although it should have been easier to implement.

There are 3 ways to import sprites in Spriter object in CF2.5. External, from one single animation and direction and from one animation but different directions. Spriter is following a tree structure with folders and files to identify the sprites. With the first solution, it will simply load directly external files from the current active folder. With the second one it will suppose that all sprites are sorted and put in the right sequence in one animation and one direction as frames: Folder0File0, Folder0File1, Folder0File2, Folder1File0, Folder1File1, ...
    The last solution is to sort all sprites with direction representing one folder. Folder0File0 to Folder0File2 in direction 0, Folder1File1 and Folder1File1 in direction 1.
    To avoid too complex import, it is exactly what the tool is asking when you load a new scml file.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by conceptgame View Post
    Hi callofAS,

it should also work without bones. I will look at your example. Maybe you found a bug.

Entity and Animation are in the right order when opening in Spriter tool. If the entity is the first one it is 0, the second one is 1 and so on. No need to open your file. In most cases it would be better to work with names but you can use numbers.

By the way I did not support scon format (json) although it should have been easier to implement.

There are 3 ways to import sprites in Spriter object in CF2.5. External, from one single animation and direction and from one animation but different directions. Spriter is following a tree structure with folders and files to identify the sprites. With the first solution, it will simply load directly external files from the current active folder. With the second one it will suppose that all sprites are sorted and put in the right sequence in one animation and one direction as frames: Folder0File0, Folder0File1, Folder0File2, Folder1File0, Folder1File1, ...
    The last solution is to sort all sprites with direction representing one folder. Folder0File0 to Folder0File2 in direction 0, Folder1File1 and Folder1File1 in direction 1.
    To avoid too complex import, it is exactly what the tool is asking when you load a new scml file.
    My goodness.
    It is really easier than I just thought.

Thank you so much, conceptgame.
    Now I got how useful and friendly this Extension is.

Thank you for your awesome work!

Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast