User Tag List

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30

Thread: Beta: Spriter Object Extension

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am hoping to inquire about how exactly the bind to box event works, and bounding boxes in general for these objects? It would be useful if I could specify a sprite part that is specifically to be used for collision detection and the like. It seems like you've shown a possible thing similar to that in a video, but how can I do it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Apparently I can't delete this post I did on accident so. edited it.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bind a box is pretty simple: create an active object to be used as a collision box. In event editor at start of your scene, bind your collision box (same name as in spriter SW defined) with your active object.
    That's it. The active object will be scaled and rotated as it was in Spriter.
    It is also shown in example mfa.
    If you want that one of the sprite that you used in Spriter tool is used as a collision box, it is not possible at the moment.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've tried referring to the example for this, but I'm a bit confused on how to use it. I want to be able to have 1 general active that can act as a library for my different objects. I can't seem to get this one to actually load in though?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	iqQGa3b.png 
Views:	9 
Size:	4.0 KB 
ID:	28952

This is the event I'm using as an attempt to attach the animation to it.

Name:	V8WjnhJ.png 
Views:	10 
Size:	18.9 KB 
ID:	28953

I can't work out how to make this load the second animation set I have. I can get it to load the first object which is in the first direction thing I showed, this one.

Name:	DmHrzDT.png 
Views:	9 
Size:	6.1 KB 
ID:	28954

How can I use one of these actives as a library for all spriter objects to pull animations from, so that I don't need to fill everything up with actives?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi BlooberryPi3,

In this video, it shows you how to load files for one spriter object in one active object: https://youtu.be/w7AS2BX5Qgo?list=PL...I613GXP_d2T0Tl
    If you want to load in same active object the sprites for another spriter object, follow the same process but load the sprites in another direction and bind this direction into the other spriter object.
    This is one way to do. I implemented 3: external, internal with active object but with folder separated or internal with active object with all sprites in one direction of one animation.

If it is still not working as you think it should, post a small example. I agree that everything is not self explanatory. I had little time to make videos.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I managed to get the folder thing working. I'm running into an issue with layers and it's starting to bother me however.

Name:	b1WOkS8.png 
Views:	6 
Size:	11.9 KB 
ID:	28996
    I have this guy, this is ingame. For some reason parts of the sprite are being offset weirdly, but in spriter pro, they appear to be put together fine.

Name:	zxj8EAV.png 
Views:	5 
Size:	88.1 KB 
ID:	28997

Why is it weirdly offsetting sprites? What can I do to fix it? You can see here, the teeth that are meant to overlap the head, are instead not even attached to the lower jaw. And there's a lot more open space for the eyes. Why is it being really weirdly offset?
    Name:  enZIK4y.png
Views: 85
Size:  4.8 KB

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there also anyway I can improve the slightly annoying stuttering when spawning multiple spriter objects?
    https://i.imgur.com/qtJzyox.gifv

This shows what I'm dealing with exactly, there's a second or two of stutter when I set a new wave to spawn.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've still been stumped by how I can optimize the loading time for these things..

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've gotta give it to you, this is incredible work concept game! I've been considering using this for some time now for smoother and crisper looking animations.
    The results are fantastic.

There seems to be a single problem though; but I think it's been brought up before. Blending animation seems to move parts of the sprites across the screen before animating as intended.

I've gone with changing animations without blending for now, but would love a fix for this!

Name:	Annotation 2020-07-31 080032.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	20.1 KB 
ID:	29135 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Annotation 2020-07-31 0800322.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	20.1 KB 
ID:	29136

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30