User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Build 284.5 - pre-release version

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really appreciate the hard work Clickteam is paying to fix bugs and bring improvements to make Fusion as best as it could be.

Really thank you guys, and keep the good job.

Can you add the ability to overlay videos and put elements on top of videos?

We need this feature in all runtimes, but especially in Windows and HTML5.

Thanks

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    jpg and gif-images now look like this in iOS:
    http://www.craziestgames.com/tempmmf/error.jpg
    Also jpg images still load too slow compared to 283.XX. Gif images load faster now.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleMac Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Can you add the ability to overlay videos and put elements on top of videos?
    We need this feature in all runtimes, but especially in Windows and HTML5."

I don't know about HTML5, but you can definitely do this on Windows. Use the Direct Show objects. I know that doesn't help with cross-platform things, but at least Windows is taken care of.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I entered the code of Steam like you laid out here, it said "Access code correct, private beta 'beta' is available." The above option of "Select the beta you would like to opt into:" still only allows me to select "NONE - Opt out of all betas." Fusion is also still 283.5 after entering the code. Am I missing a step somewhere or doing something wrong?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Check that, just came in later in the day, I can do the beta now.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yves, please check this bug, it's happening on iOS and Android, very important:

http://community.clickteam.com/threads/91845-Android-quot-Fit-Outside-quot-display-problem-on-284-5

Best regards

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok, something broke for Chartboost for IOS. in one of the last 2-3 beta's.

After 3 times, the program crashes back to the desktop.
    There was a fix mentioned in the Chartboost for IOS Thread, about commenting 1 line out. But I cannot test it, since I have IOS 8.3 installed, and Xcode doesn't work with it. (Need to update to Yosimite 10.10 first)

This is a huge bug, since my new app is crashing after 3 times.
    I checked my older app, compile in the previous version (284.0 or 284.1) and the package for Android Exporter (N version) it was working just fine.

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ------- empty ------

Forum Moderator

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seems like Chartboost for Android is now only showing the Ad once.
    I need to close the App, to get a new Ad.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This hasn't been worked on for over 11 months... http://bugbox.clickteam.com/issues/1903 Create backdrops from Active Picture not working on iOS..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast