User Tag List

Thread: Android "Fit Outside" display problem on 284.5

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Android "Fit Outside" display problem on 284.5

I'm testing the Steam beta version of CF2.5 and when building my app for android device i'm facing some problems with the "fit outside" display mode.
    It looks like it's not really resizing, but just behaving like the "Center" display mode.
    All other display modes looks like they are working just fine.
    This also happened on 284.4 beta version.
    On 283 it was working fine.

To make sure that it was not an issue with a previously created application, i created a new one from scratch and had the same issue.
    My frame and app size is 640x960. Tested on my HTC One X and on Nexus 7.

Is anyone else having this issue, or is there something else that i must change on this new version? Sorry if this problem was already mentioned... i searched on the bugtracker but didn't find anything related to this.

If anyone want to test, here is a simple MFA with this problem. Just build and run on a android mobile device. It should be fullscreen instead of those green borders.

fitOutsideProblem.mfa

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm getting the same problem, don't know a fix for it either but it's not only you.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for your answer, i was wondering if it was anything related to something on my computer or if it was really a bug before posting it on bugtracker.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is a important bug, please, send a PM to Fernando to fix this.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is not only happening with Android Exporter if not also in iOS Exporter, and the two conditions "Fit Outside..." and "Fit Inside and Adjust...".

The mistake started at 284.5 version!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't knew that it also happens on iOS. I've reported a few hours ago on android exporter section of bugtracker.
    On android, all other display modes appears to be alright

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If IOS also, I'll get your report in the Bugbox and I will indicate that it is in the two exporters!

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You should really post this in the 284.5 Beta Thread.

http://community.clickteam.com/threads/91825-Build-284-5-pre-release-version