User Tag List

Thread: Animation Problems, and a Concern

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Animation Problems, and a Concern

Hello, Clickteam enthusiasts! I'm in a bit of a bind.

Well, I'm building a test game so I can figure out what I can do and how to do it, to save time in the long run later. I have designed a small platform game. The protagonist is to move to the exit through the obstacles (well, obstacle, the only level is really simple, and only has one enemy) so they can win the "game". So far, I've been able to figure everything out myself, either through tutorials, or through previous posts here on the forum. However, I can't find anything to the effect of this.

I want it to be so that the protagonist makes it to the exit, and then the protagonist goes invisible (I've got this bit figured out), and the door plays an animation of the protagonist walking through the door and the door closing. However, I can't seem to find any way to make the animation play through the Event Editor. I can't attach the game file, it's too large. I'll post some pictures of whatever is requested, however.

Also, a small concern. This isn't my normal account, but an account I made specifically for this. Admins, this is more your expertise. I forgot my password, so I reset it. When I got the email and clicked on the link, I was told I didn't have permission to view the form because I wasn't logged in! How am I to reset my password if I can't get to the form to reset my password? If this is fixed, I'll continue posting on this thread as my other account, ZycroNeXuS.

Thanks in advance!
    Ethan

Clicker Fusion 2.5Android Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You should be able to simple say:

Protagonist collides with door:
    -> Make Protagonist invisible
    -> Change Door animation to "Protagonist Animation"
    Attached files Attached files

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't open the file! MMF2 says that it's an unknown format.

Hang on, I just answered my own problem. This is the 2.5 forum, I'm using MMF2. How can I get this moved to the right forum, then?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Uh, nevermind! I fixed it. Yet the whole password thing is still an issue.
    For those who come here wondering what the solution is, on the condition you want to force the animation, go to the Animations subsection for the object you want to force the animation, and click Change...animation sequence, then select the animation you want.

DiggityBam
    Good job figuring this out on your own! Sidenote concerning Fusion 2.5 (I'm not sure if this is needed with MMF2), When forcing an animation, be sure to also set your animation speed along with it, if you don't it will inherit the speed of the previous animation (say you move from your walking animation to your running with your walk animation speed set to 15 and your running animation speed set to 20, if you force animation your running animation will now be set to 15. I learned this a moment ago after importing several sprite animations.)