User Tag List

Thread: Image Colours Changing in Fusion from Original

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Image Colours Changing in Fusion from Original

Does anyone know why the images I create in Photoshop (using 8-bit channel so 16.8 million colours) are a slightly different colour in Fusion much of the time, even when working with 16 million colours in Fusion?

I have been developing an Android project, and working out the appropriate colour saturation of images is very important when getting images to communicate clearly and be attractive. It may not sound like a big deal that the images are a slightly different colour, but when they change even further again on the phone that you're testing, there's all of a sudden a lot of colour changes going on and it can take a bit of effort to get it right.

So I'm wondering if there's a setting I'm getting wrong so that Fusion is swapping colours (only slightly, and I am working with 16 mill), or if Fusion just doesn't actually support as many colours as my Photoshop images have?

Thanks
    Simflare

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just to add, it usually makes images darker and more saturated. As an artist I consider it quite a noticeable difference too, when it changes that much more again on the phone screens. It is most noticeable when working with subtle shades and transparency, such as some trouble I was just having with subtle light rays and balancing it just right.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Photoshop is usually displaying colors incorrectly, select view - proof setup - monitor rgb

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oooh that really seemed to make a difference. Thank you very much!