User Tag List

Thread: Html5 in free version, but not developer full version?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Html5 in free version, but not developer full version?

I just noticed, I was using the free version of fusion, and it came with the html5 export, I know this because we can export for html, but yesterday (as you may have guessed, in my birthday) I have gotten fusion 2.5 in steam, and the developer dlc, now I can use the developer just fine, but I want to show my school my games, but in the school, we are not aloud to download games so Instead I would post it has html, but the thing is, there is no html export thing in the developer version...

so... export games as html in free version, and you need to buy 49,99 for exporting in html, in the FULL developer version? that doesn't make sense...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually, the latest beta lets you do it for free, but only with the same limitations as the demo (the point of buying it being to get it without the limits of the demo). Feel free to give it a try if you want.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How do I get the Latest beta?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You should be able to get it in the CF2.5 owner's lounge, which can be found here: http://community.clickteam.com/forums/364-Product-Owner-s-Lounge

The stickied thread in said owner's lounge called "download links" should have a link to the latest beta.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I have clickteam fusion 2.5 developer from steam, and when I go to the link, then download links, it says things about MMF, and when I go to the part about 'latest beta versions' I go to the developer version, when I try to install it, it says I do not have Multimedia fusion 2 developer, which of course I do not have. The only awnser right now That I have is to buy it, but I do not have much money ;(

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    You will need to wait till Steam auto updates Fusion for you.
    We don't put the beta's on Steam as it could push out an issue ... its a beta.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Actually there is a bug in the current beta version on Steam, the limited HTML5 exporter doesn't appear in this version, it will be solved in the next beta.