User Tag List

Thread: Change display with .cci afterwards

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProUnicode Add-onFirefly 3D Module
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Change display with .cci afterwards

Hi! I've build an app with some modifications in Xcode. now i wanna change the display mode from 'fit inside (black bars)' to 'fit inside and adjust window size'.

I thought this is easily possible by using a new .cci file, but it gives me weird display issues on iphone5. (black bars on top and bottom)

if i do a clean export (final build) from fusion, it works well on iphone 5.

can someone point me to the code piece that handles that feature? so i can exchange it within my project? would save me a lot of work and headaches actually.

thanks for your support!

best regards,
    Stingray

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProUnicode Add-onFirefly 3D Module
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    does someone have insight and can help me here?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator ProFirefly 3D Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm.. i gave it a shot in winmerge, and i can't see any differences except the .cci file

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleFirefly 3D Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That doesn't require a rebuild. I think you need to look at what fit inside does.

Clicker

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Answer: Please take care that you always have to have ALL needed launch images in the correct size (my app was missing the new screen sizes and thats why it havent updated the screen aspect iPhone6-> iPhone