User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Stingray - the IOS SHARE no longer works for Facebook. Please help!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, thank you for this excellent object and your response!

Works perfect in the score with the string object, now I think that I understand that you you mean Kevin. Only public Facebook photo, but not the text of the "subject" or the "message body", I have not tried it on twitter because I don't want to reveal my game, Facebook public for only my and no one can see it.

Your get posted on Facebook with the image, the subject and the message body?

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi! It works fine for me (Posting with image), pls take a look at the screenshots here:

FullSizeRender.jpgIMG_4207.jpg

Just keep in mind that in the 'posting pop up' the user has to select, who wanna see the content (this is a rule from Facebook actually)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The popup sharing does not get the "Message Body", see:

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    May you Can Show me the Event line in Fusion? Or pm me a Mfa with just the Share Action?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks!

Clicker

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is weird - mine look similar to yours, i just do not use a string object actually:

share.jpg

Does E-Mail share show your text?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If it is very similar, but before either had a storing object and is the same result. Very rare, also if you share it by email if the full message with the scrore, now on Twitter is the same as Facebook.

Indeed, the object iOS Share if this present in the frame does scratch on Windows, ask Yves if you need to upgrade something to make this not happen.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    everything is normal and valid as far as i can tell... My facebook account is valid. everything else works. this is strange.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stingray - the IOS SHARE no longer works for Facebook. Please help!

Quote Originally Posted by StingRay View Post
    Does E-Mail share show your text?
    Yes!
    Thanks Richie for your support.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Take the space out of the file name.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast