User Tag List

Thread: Anyone have this problem using Fusion on Mac (Bootcamp)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Anyone have this problem using Fusion on Mac (Bootcamp)

Hi,

I bought a new Macbook Pro 13" Retina, it is using Windows 7 64-bit with Bootcamp, the merger seems to be not compatible with resolution of 2560 * 1600 and it looks like the image that you have then set as the header of the program is small and else looks large, fuzzy and as if on a very small resolution.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nobody?

Regards,

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone have this problem using Fusion on Mac (Bootcamp)

I have a rMBP 15' and I get blurry issues too with some applications. The software just needs to be updated to handle higher DPI settings, but it still functions like usual.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for your response, so there is nothing to do, is a shame because wasted an incredible display area for work, above all in the Frame Editor.

Parallels if it recognizes it, but use much CPU and memory resource and made the mistake of buying my Macbook with 8 GB only.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't know if this will work, but try to right-click your CF executable and go to properties. On the compatibility tab, there's a checkbox for high dpi screens, try checking it and execute the software.

On windows 8 i had to check this option on several programs because it was causing some blurring that i did not like. Maybe windows 7 also has that option too.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It works perfectly in Windows 7, a million thanks for your advice!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MPnetbox View Post
    Don't know if this will work, but try to right-click your CF executable and go to properties. On the compatibility tab, there's a checkbox for high dpi screens, try checking it and execute the software.

On windows 8 i had to check this option on several programs because it was causing some blurring that i did not like. Maybe windows 7 also has that option too.
    Thank you for the great tip!! It works!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now if we can use our Retina screens to full capacity!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hehe I know right? How are you enjoying that retina?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yesssss...

Definitely there is nothing better than a Macbook Pro, they cost money, but they are very powerful machines to work!