MMORPG Source Code for SALE.

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • MMORPG Source Code for SALE.

Good Morning.
    If you are thinking of making an MMORPG game, and want to jump the early development stages of it, here is your solution.
    MMORPG Source Code is for sale!.
    So you don't have to worry about programming the basics.
    What's included in this source code:

• CLIENT AND SERVER MFAS
    • SQL DATABASES
    • ITEM EDITOR
    • SKILLS EDITOR
    • MAP EDITOR
    • MONSTER EDITOR
    • DEVELOPER RESOURCE FILES (GRAPHIC, SOUND, ETC)
    • 3DS MAX FILES FOR GRAPHIC GENERATION
    • 3DS MAX SCRIPTS FOR SPRITES GENERATION
    • BASE GAME FILES (GRAPHIC AND SOUNDS)
    • UPDATER MFA
    • UPDATER SYSTEM

The server stores all the information in a sqlite database, only loads into memory online players.
    All graphics are read from files, so you can modify every aspect of the game.
    Information about the code and support is also provided.

The retail price of the source code is $1,200 USD.
    However if the source is bought before May 30th , you'll apply for the release discount!, from $1,200 you will pay $500 USD only.

send me a PM or email if you are interested.
    Thanks.

ceo@runo-networks.com

To see the source code in action you can go to:
    Please login to see this link.
    or download here

Please login to see this picture.

Edited 2 times, last by AlanRuno (May 18, 2015 at 8:49 PM).

• Hmm... $1200 might be a good price for an MMO engine, I don't actually know, but I'm not sure this community can foot that kind of cost. Do you have any videos showing off your engines features. Not the Aseria game, I mean showing us what it's like to develop with.

Follow my game dev on twitter Please login to see this link.

• Yeah, Its a high price, but its not only the engine, also the development files and script used to create game content are included, and some licenses.
    But anyway I was thinking on dropping the price too.
    $500 Might become the retail price.

• This would be a good learning resource if documented well. This may appeal to a certain type of user, definitely not a beginner but an intermediate. Beginners should stay away from taking on other people's work and focus on building small, self-contained games, where the learning is incremental, as opposed to being thrown in the deep end.

You may also beable to sell tutoring for people wanting to make an MMORPG, I believe the knowledge you have would benefit other users if you can present it in an easy-to-understand manner.

• I think it's using Lacewing, so out of those, probably only Android at most, since that's the only one of those it's ported to (it was also ported to Flash at one point but then the Flash version of it broke at one point or another).

My Please login to see this link., my Please login to see this link.. If there are awards for "'highest number of long forum posts", then I'd have probably won at least 1 by now. XD

• Yeah it uses lacewing, but it's only for windows.
    It uses a variety of extensions which are only available for windows.
    BTW I also give out advice to people who are also making mmorpgs.
    So if you are looking for help or information you can send me a PM.
    Thank you for your replies!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!