Thread: Build 284.8 - release version

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Build 284.8 - release version

Hello,

The build 284.8 (release) is available via the update system in CF 2.5 and in the Download Links post in the "Support Forums / Product Owner's Lounge / Fusion 2.5" forum.

The CF 2.5 patch updates all the installed exporters, you do not need to reinstall them. The individual installers for the exporters are not provided for this build yet.

Change log

Important points

- iOS applications: this build has new Retina 5.5 launch image properties, make sure you verify / modify them before building your iOS applications.

- The new exporters are not compatible with the build 283. If you use the iOS exporter, after installing this build (or reinstalling the build 283) you must rebuild entirely your iOS projects previously built with the build 283, and not only the iOS CCI file, as the old iOS source files can't load the new CCI files created with the build 284. If you use external sub-applications, you have to rebuild the CCN files. If you develop extensions for Html5, Android, iOS, XNA you have to update the source code of the CF runtime in your projects if you use this version.

- The Apply Impulse function has been modified to take the mass into account and behave the same way on all platforms. If you use this function you'll have to change the coefficient. Sorry for any inconvenience, we had no choice.

- The runtimes have been optimized, but this doesn't mean you'll see a visible effect in your applications, as that depends on the functions you use and the ones that have been optimized on the platform you run your app onto.

- This new build contains the limited version of the HTML5 explorer, if you haven't the full version of the HTML5 exporter already. This limited version has the same limitations as the ones of the free version of CF 2.5 (3 frames, 100 backdrop objects, 30 non-backdrop objects, 150 events, no global events nor behaviors).

- And ... make backup copies of your MFA files before loading them with this version.

If no issue specific to this build is reported, this version will become the next official version.

If any major problem you can reinstall the build 283.5 or 284.7 (no need to uninstall first, just reinstall the patch of the build you want to reinstall).

Let us know if any new problem, thanks!

Yves.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure if this happened with the last beta (284.7), but suddenly I am unable to get a variable comparison to a string parser element to work in a ForEach loop. I am doing something like this:

+On ForEach loop "CheckObjectA"
    +ID (ObjectA) = (Val(ListGetAt$(String Parser , 37))
    - Set ObjectB position to ObjectA

It works if I simply use a normal fastloop. And I have other ForEach loops in my project that work fine. Not sure why this does't work.

EDIT: Here is a simple example
    Attached files Attached files

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The string parser has no data?

There are some bugs with the Chartboost object still, Fernando is working on it

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    mobichan, it works: Set the source string and delimiter in the String Parser object AND ... move the Active 2 object to front after creating it.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Update: this build is now official and has been pushed to the automatic update system.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yves: Sorry, I forgot to add the string parser actions. But when I do, I still see the bug. Here is my modified example:
    Images attachées Images attachées
    Attached files Attached files

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Ah I forgot to mention this, put the "start for each loop" action in a separate Start of Frame event. There is probably a problem with the object selection due to the previous actions.

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SoftWarewolf View Post
    The string parser has no data?

There are some bugs with the Chartboost object still, Fernando is working on it
    What issues?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for free HTML5 Export

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yves: Thanks. Separating it fixed the problem. I guess this is a bug in the ForEach conditions? I always assumed that starting a loop (fast or foreach) cleared object selection?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast