User Tag List

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: Spryke - hardcore new-school platformer

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought I wasn't too bad at photoshop but this is some next level wizardry!.. Photoshop has changed a fair bit since cs4. Would be cool to see more vids like this Vol.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I used to believe - even back in the CS1 days - that Photoshop couldn't change much because it was such a mature product already, and the core functionality was all already there. But each year they make really great improvements. Almost every part of the workflow you can see in that video is significantly affected by some feature that wasn't around 5 years ago.

Artboards let me efficiently work on dozens of assets in one PSD. Generator automatically saves PNGs for every asset every time I make a new one or alter an existing one. Layer Styles now let you stack multiple effects (eg. 8 Color overlays and 7 Inner Shadows), and Strokes with less than 100% opacity don't behave stupidly now. The vector tools are 10 times better now: they overhauled them several years ago to be more like Illustrator's, vectors can now be feathered, and last year they brought in a very time-saving tool called the Curved Pen tool, which is all I use now (you can see in the video that there are no Bezier handles when I draw vector shapes - this tool doesn't need them). And CC libraries let me seamlessly update assets across various documents and multiple computers. And that's just the stuff that affects me; there are also loads of improvements on the web design, photography, and 3D-rendering sides of Photoshop that I don't really use.

Clicker Fusion 2.5Android Export Module

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really impressed by the amount of work you've put into this. I wish you great success with this one buddy! (wish I could finish a game finally) :-)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Klownzilla View Post
    (wish I could finish a game finally) :-)
    You and me both!

Thanks, man

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5 Mac
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool video

I'm also impressed with the amount of layers you have in fusion.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That was an impressive amount of work for one background object! Do you use it one time only?

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haven't used it yet. I'll try and use it a few times.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been doing more work on Spryke's foregrounds. As well as adding more detail and interest, I'm also starting to apply what I've recently been learning about color theory (more on that in a later post)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Red mushrooms look great!.. Looks like the color theory is paying off.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Downloaded the demo a few days ago. Was completely mesmerized by the game's graphics and gameplay. The controls are very smooth, and the game's graphics are amazing, and the application itself is very optimized. Can't wait for it to come out.
    Good job, Volnaiskra!
    And I'm also surprised about how this can possibly be made in Clickteam Fusion. Looks like Clickteam is more powerful than I thought...

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast