User Tag List

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Build 284.10 - release version

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Sloxone,

I had the same problem with the latest release generating these two errors. To work around it I installed an older XNA extension (Build 280.33) and re-compiled without issue

Forum
    Support Forums
    Product Owner's Lounge
    Owner's Lounge: XNA (2.5)
    Download links

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Sloxone

Clicker Fusion 2.5

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You guys might need to look at the Array Object. It seems that, with the latest patch update, the Array object no longer saves text data. At runtime you can write to it just fine, but the option to save the array to a file results in creating an empty array (no strings for text arrays). It could just be me but before I updated to the latest release, I had no troubles with this object at all.

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just updated my post with the numbers getting corrupted, and unable to save... until I restart the program

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Guys, use the bug box please if you want to report bugs, and attach a MFA please as we can't know what you are doing exactly even if it sounds simple (it's rarely simple). We read the forum (very) randomly and can't see all the posts. Using the bug box allows us to keep track of bugs and keep them on our radar (even if we don't answer quickly we see them and know they exist). Thanks.

There is a single very minor change in the array object in the latest build, just a security patch to avoid the current indexes to be greater than the dimensions of the array, so if there is a problem it must come from other changes in the main runtime and we need to see a MFA for that.

Thanks.

Clicker Fusion 2.5

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, I think I isolated the problem. I do apologize first of all for not placing my findings in the bug report thread. However, in light of a recent finding, I believe the problem is no longer related to Fusion 2.5, because it just made me look like a fool lol :P

Anyway, I had been using Adam Hawker's Array Editor application, which converts XML databases, created in Excel (2003) into .arr files for use in .mfa applications. But, due to the updates you have made to the Array Object, Hawker's application can no longer read text arrays loaded into it. It can however still read number arrays just fine. I believe it can still write string and number data to new array files, but this little program is rendered obsolete now.

My apologies

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for sharing this bit of information.

Marv
    ​458 TGF to CTF 2.5+ Examples and games
    http://www.castles-of-britain.com/mmf2examples.htm

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    But, due to the updates you have made to the Array Object, Hawker's application can no longer read text arrays loaded into it.
    Probably because string arrays are now saved in Unicode format.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FINALLY EASING extention repaired in WINDOWS runtime !

I was waiting for this fix since at least 3 years !

Thank you !

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    im having issues when building the exe-file with the latest build of CF2.5. none of my friends trying out my exe file can start it. only me.
    ive previously tried uninstalling everything and installing a slightly earlier patch for the program and then the exes work fine. but no-one else except me can play the exe-file with the latest patch for 2.5

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast