User Tag List

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 284.10 - release version

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Could you report it now with an example please, we'll check if we can do something or not when we work on it.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://bugbox.clickteam.com/issues/3005

It is a bit hard to describe. I believe the fixes with 285 might make this work. I'd really, really love to get a rid of shaders to fix the aspect ratio. So many problems comes with them.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cannot install the update I have both (steam and no steam) versions installed. Update @steam worked via steam. the manual update of the NOsteam version did not work for the following error:error.jpg I have tried the update within fusion and downloaded the patch from the forum. I remember i had this problem before some time ago - but i dont know how to solve it yet. Thx guys!

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Make sure you have downloaded the correct patch. This error occurs when you try to install standard to developer and visa versa. I do this sometimes.

Marv
    ​458 TGF to CTF 2.5+ Examples and games
    http://www.castles-of-britain.com/mmf2examples.htm

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thx marv. No its not that. downloaded the dev. version and I own the dev. one. The fusion internal update does not work either - so i guess it┤s something else. Maybe because i have installed fusion on my c:/ AND in steam on d:/ I┤ll let you know when i haved figured out how it works!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I broke it again :(

I have recently come across a strange graphics freezing glitch in my game when playing on slower machines(a 2-3 year old laptop and a surface pro 3) than the one I am developing the game on. It almost never happens on my stationary computer but on my tester's laptop it happens very frequently and it usually happens after 8~ areas/frame restarts on the surface pro 3.

It's a bit strange; There are no error pop-ups or such. The game doesn't completely freeze either, only the graphics. I can hear things happening like enemies doing their things and the player character responding to my input. It always happens when you are just about to go to a new area(jump a frame). The screen will immediately freeze before changing frames so you are watching a frozen moment of the last area while you can hear things happening in the area you just entered.

If it was introduced in this patch or if it has always been there I am not sure of as I have just recently started testing on other computers.

Clicker Fusion 2.5Mac Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks!, is there a place where i can find all releases since a version? specifically in my case i want to review all changes since 283.8 that im on but see the notes go back to 284.0. (not sure if we jumped from 283.8 > 284.0)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall CreatorUnicode Add-on

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes. Here on the forums click on Community Passport > Other Links (in the Fusion 2.5 box) > Product Owner's Forum > Download links.

There you'll also find the change logs.

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zem View Post
    Thanks!, is there a place where i can find all releases since a version? specifically in my case i want to review all changes since 283.8 that im on but see the notes go back to 284.0. (not sure if we jumped from 283.8 > 284.0)
    Here it is: http://community.clickteam.com/threads/84521-Download-links

Clicker Fusion 2.5Mac Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gustav & Perry, many thanks to you both \o/

[edit] though i can't find any links for 283.8 :S

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast