User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bug? - Flash Exporter Won't Export with Physics 8 Directions - R284.9 - Steam Version

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Bug? - Flash Exporter Won't Export with Physics 8 Directions - R284.9 - Steam Version

Hi guys and gals,

I cannot export to SWF when an active object has a Physics 8 Directions Movement via the Clickteam Movement Controller set to it.

I get the following error message:

Code:
    Loading configuration file G:\Program Files\Gaming\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Clickteam Fusion 2.5\Data\Runtime\Flash\Flex\frameworks\flex-config.xml
    C:\Users\Leroy Frederick\AppData\Local\Temp\Fla1C5A.tmp\Actions\CAct.as(910): col: 10 Warning: Duplicate variable definition.

var newAct:CAct = null;
    					    ^

C:\Users\Leroy Frederick\AppData\Local\Temp\Fla1C5A.tmp\Conditions\CND_EXTCMPVARDBL.as(16): col: 7 Warning: var 'valueZero' will be scoped to the default namespace: CND_EXTCMPVARDBL: internal.  It will not be visible outside of this package.

var valueZero:CValue=new CValue(0);
    		    ^

C:\Users\Leroy Frederick\AppData\Local\Temp\Fla1C5A.tmp\Conditions\CND_EXTCMPVARINT.as(16): col: 7 Warning: var 'valueZero' will be scoped to the default namespace: CND_EXTCMPVARINT: internal.  It will not be visible outside of this package.

var valueZero:CValue=new CValue(0);
    		    ^

C:\Users\Leroy Frederick\AppData\Local\Temp\Fla1C5A.tmp\Movements\CRunMvtbox2d8directions.as(466): col: 22 Error: Access of undefined property CRunMvtbox2dstatic.

if ((this.m_flags&CRunMvtbox2dstatic.B2FLAG_ROTATE)!=0) {
    			                  ^
    and no swf. Is this indeed a bug or something on my end, can anyone export the swf file successfully with the latest version (R284.9) and 8 direction physics movement?

Example attached.

Also community passport will not recognise my Flash SWF exporter ownership for whatever reason

Thanks in advance!
    Attached files Attached files

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Sorry for this issue, we'll release the build 284.10 today.

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome! Thanks Yves!

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    PS: that will be tomorrow, I've been unable to upload anything to Steam today...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Appreciate the heads-up! Yeah, steam has been odd today, website hasn't been loading right for a bit. Look forward to the update! Thanks!

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Done, the new update is available.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the fix / quick turnaround Yves!

Unfortunately it now seems to have new problem on swf export. If you run my attached example file with auto rotation off and rotation speed at 0 (which is how I need to use the 8 directions movement controller) while pressing any of the default movement keys (in this case the arrow keys) the movement only moves to the right.
    Attached files Attached files

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Ah... I'll check if I see what happens when I can find 5 minutes, unless Fernando can take a look in the meantime.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, I really appreciate the replies, effort and turnaround on you guys part.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    For info I've added a bug report in the bug box, http://bugbox.clickteam.com/issues/3004. Bugs should be reported in the bug box, developers might not see them in the forum and/or forget about them.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast