Page 233 of 237 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 231 232 233 234 235 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 2361

Thread: Fusion 3 Current Status

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    As for Q4 - the very very late end of that date range if anything!
    so it's possible that there will be no fusion 3 in 2017?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)

I don't think we are planning on any further bundles, so I do not advise waiting for them as they likely won't come.
    Oh no, why i dont know about clickteam last year, why?
    So now i dont know what can i do.
    So there will not be any humble bundles in 2017?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Banduck View Post
    so it's possible that there will be no fusion 3 in 2017?
    Anything is possible, but nobody said that
    Last edited by Simon; 11th September 2017 at 07:44 PM.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Blog Entries
    No I don't think we are doing any further bundles in 2017. I would at this point tell anyone that if you're waiting for Fusion 3 to come to start a project, just to start it in Fusion 2.5 anyway, regardless of when F3 is coming. We've covered previously that you will be able to import mfa files and where any incompatibilities might exist between the F25 and F3, you will be informed about the sections which could not automatically be imported into Fusion. Aspects likely to cause issues, just as with the jump from MMF1.5 to MMF2 or Fusion 2.5, are the extensions, in particular 3rd party ones which we do not own.
    Last edited by Simon; 11th September 2017 at 08:40 PM.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)
    The Steam version of Clickteam Fusion usually gets a modest discount during the Steam sales, so you could wait for the next one if you really need a discount, though the next time that happens is months away (probably xmas, maybe Halloween?). I think the best bet for most people is to seize the moment and just get to work in Fusion 2.5 today, rather than waiting, waiting, waiting...

My Fusion Tools: VolCAMERA | Productiva | VACCiNE

I totally agree with you, Simon. I am VERY much looking forward to Clickteam Fusion 3. I have my fingers crossed for an end of the year release. But, I know it may not happen. Construct3 pricing model is TERRIBLE! You have to keep paying for it in order to use it! I REALLY believe that all of you at Clickteam go WAY above and BEYOND to bring about a good product! I have tried other programs, and NONE of them measure up to MMF. SO.......I just wish all of you the best and I WILL order Fusion 3 when it is ready! THANKS!

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Blog Entries
    Volnaiskra, please stop attacking Staff on what they decide to do with the posts.
    The user admitted using a pirated version, and that's what things started. So I don't see why you need to repeat your statement and wanting Simon to change his statement.
    If I was "Staff" I would have said the same thing.

Can we just leave it be.. Life is short already.

Thank you.

No I don't think we are doing any further bundles in 2017. I would at this point tell anyone that if you're waiting for Fusion 3 to come to start a project, just to start it in Fusion 2.5 anyway, regardless of when F3 is coming. We've covered previously that you will be able to import mfa files and where any incompatibilities might exist between the F25 and F3, you will be informed about the sections which could not automatically be imported into Fusion. Aspects likely to cause issues, just as with the jump from MMF1.5 to MMF2 or Fusion 2.5, are the extensions, in particular 3rd party ones which we do not own.
    This is good advice. There is still plenty of external work everyone needs to be doing on their games before Fusion 3 comes out, you're going to need sprites and animations so why not just work on those in the meantime. The amount of time I spend actually coding for my games is significantly less than I do on the art end so the easy thing to do when you're waiting is just tackle the parts that take the most time, then when Fusion 3 is out you'll have a library of game ready assets and be much further along in development than if you had just waited. Fusion 2.5 can be used to at least test your assets with code for prototyping purposes. That's how I'm working right now, I'd advise others to do the same.
    Professional Game Developer

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Lots of Good Products are announced already, think it's time to announce another good product real soon

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)

I use free-to use sprites for a game.Some of them is very good.

Page 233 of 237 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 231 232 233 234 235 ... LastLast