Paid - Multiple enemies with AI and values for rpg

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • Hi,

I am looking for someone who is able to create from scratch a multiple enemy engine for a top down RPG within Fusion that I can simply add into my game. Besides unique values, each enemy is required to have additional detect values so that my game engine can use to detect when a players range square overlaps the enemy. Each enemy overlapping the range will stop and within a time given it will attack/fire at the player. When the player moves away the enemy outside of the range will then continue to follow the player. It is also very important to use standard fusion coding and no additional plugins.

I have spent so much time on this myself and have managed to have all enemies work great but once I try to make each individual attack, even those outside of the box, all enemies fire at the same time. I have also tried downloading work from others from the internet, spending so much time doing this but none have what I would like.

Please PM me with any contact details so that we can discuss this directly if interested and I will return contact. I am also willing to pay and I have other work I will also be willing to pay for in the future to speed up work.

Please login to see this link.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!