User Tag List

Thread: Paid - Multiple enemies with AI and values for rpg

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Paid - Multiple enemies with AI and values for rpg

Hi,

I am looking for someone who is able to create from scratch a multiple enemy engine for a top down RPG within Fusion that I can simply add into my game. Besides unique values, each enemy is required to have additional detect values so that my game engine can use to detect when a players range square overlaps the enemy. Each enemy overlapping the range will stop and within a time given it will attack/fire at the player. When the player moves away the enemy outside of the range will then continue to follow the player. It is also very important to use standard fusion coding and no additional plugins.

I have spent so much time on this myself and have managed to have all enemies work great but once I try to make each individual attack, even those outside of the box, all enemies fire at the same time. I have also tried downloading work from others from the internet, spending so much time doing this but none have what I would like.

Please PM me with any contact details so that we can discuss this directly if interested and I will return contact. I am also willing to pay and I have other work I will also be willing to pay for in the future to speed up work.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I meant to release a top down 'shooter' engine made in 20 events, with AI in 1 event line which does just that... So maybe just be patient?