Not exactly sure where the best place to post this is, please let me know in the comments!
CREATED WITH CLICKTEAM FUSION 2.5
A stylised 3D First Person Shooter engine that runs silky smooth on iOS ? Yep! Fusion is more powerful than you think!
Click here for ROCK ROCK ROCKET on KICKSTARTER
(click HERE for the Kickstarter Video in HIGHER QUALITY)
ROCK ROCK ROCKET
Rock Rock Rocket splash.jpg
Rock Rock Rocket is an upcoming, pocket-sized, real-time, open world first-person shooter,
created from the ground up for iPhone and iOS.
- Melbourne, AUSTRALIA
You play as a lone astronaut, an interstellar scientist and part of deep-space research team.
When a routine job on an alien planet goes from bad to worse,
players find themselves stranded in a world full of constant danger and endless discovery.
POCKET-SIZED OPEN WORLD!
-With the free roaming sense of discovery found in recent open world shooters and
RPGs like the Fallout series, Borderlands, and Elder Scrolls...
REAL-TIME 24 HOUR CLOCK!
- coupled with a 24 hour real-time clock where time in the game passes just as it does in the real world!
For example, if you are playing Rock Rock Rocket after work at 5:58pm, it’ll also be 5:58pm in the game,
the planet’s sun will be setting, and new enemies and events are beginning to emerge under the cover of night.
Or, 2 days after placing that weird space egg that you found in that weird space cave
onto a shelf in your spaceship, you notice that it is now beginning to hatch!
There will be some events and quests that span over a few real-time days,
and the main plot of our hero will actually play out over the course of about a month.
STYLISED RETRO FIRST PERSON SHOOTER!
It's like Nintendo’s Animal Crossing, but with lasers!
And it's all experienced from within a stylised retro, first-person perspective,
that harkens back to the 2d/3d hybrid DOS games of old, but, with shooting mechanics and gameplay reminiscent
of contemporary classics like Metroid Prime, and the Halo series.
SILKY SMOOTH CONTROLS, ALL AT 60 FRAMES A SECOND!
Here’s a further taste of the sort of things I aim to incorporate :
• A gripping Sci-Fi Survival Storyline with events that unfold over days, and weeks in real time
• A heap of weapons and abilities to unlock
• Multiple areas and zones, and day/night cycle with weather that changes up gameplay
• Various Random Side events that pop up during each session.
• A repairable, upgradeable Rocket ship that functions as your base of operations
• Complete Research Sample Collections: discover and catalogue alien wildlife, plants and minerals
• A whole range of space creatures, and enemies, to find and fight.
Rock Rock Rocket will be a game that constantly has something new to discover, and is ever-changing day to day.
It’s a game that you can pick up and play for just 10 minutes to see what’s happening,
or to explore the cosmic wilderness for as long as you like, uncovering it’s mysteries at your own pace.
Thankyou, any questions don't hesitate to ask!
Don't wait! Pledge now!