User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: My Raycaster Extension review

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If Clickteam or someone else, will decide to realise (and keep update), a 3d extension, like Raycaster or similar, I'm sure that there will be a lot of people happy, not only for use it, but also to buy it.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    The object is Windows only, There are no plans to update it. Also please note items on Clickstore are not required to maintain updates, that's up to the individual authors. In this case the object will not be updated as the author I worked with on it, has moved on to other projects years ago.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the update on this Chris.

Marv
    ​458 TGF to CTF 2.5+ Examples and games
    http://www.castles-of-britain.com/mmf2examples.htm

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it possible to resize existing maps? There doesn't seem to be anything in the editor that would allow one to.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I don't believe there is.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, if a map is made too small and needs to be made bigger to place more tiles on, it has to be remade from scratch?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, so I recently felt a bit nostalgic and wanted to pull out this extension and have a play around with it. Unfortunately, the install file for the extension wouldn't work. It seems the install program can't detect the steam version of F2.5 and my old CD version of F2 also wouldn't install on windows 10. However, years ago I noticed that many older extensions that were popular back in the day have become increasingly more difficult to find online. So I made a backup of all my old extensions, just in case, and to my delight, the Raycasting extension was in there.

So I can report that the ray casting extension still works in the current Fusion 2.5. However, the level editor doesn't seem to work anymore. I haven't tried installing it on a virtual PC or anything like that.

Clicker Fusion 2.5

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has a solution or workaround been found for this issue of .exe files not showing external textures? I just bought the Raycaster and made an entire game in it before running into this issue Would be a waste to not release the game...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3