User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Dynamic Touch-Screen Control Widget!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Release?

Is this still going to be released?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm almost ready to release this widget, hooray! I do need to get some testers before I put it out there, so if you'd like to test out the Dynamic Control Widget, please PM me and I'll send you a private build

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last call for testers! The plan is to release the Dynamic Joystick Widget by end of next week!

PM me if you'd like to try it out and help me make it the best widget it can be!

Clicker Fusion 2.5Android Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd absolutely love to test it! I was thinking up a similar control scheme, but you're way ahead of me in terms of actually implementing it! I've got a couple of ideas to improve it that I could add and contribute back if you like
    The version I had in my head if you moved your finger far enough away from the center of the spawned control point on teh same contiguous touch it'd start dragging the controls toward you as if on a fixed length tether so your finger is never too far from the center for switching directions. figured it'd be handy if you were continuously moving a character for a long period and your finger/thumb had wandered a bit etc.

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello,
    your extension greatly interests me , if you want me to the test I am available .

Sorry for my english but I'm french google .

Best regards

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Dynamic Joystick Widget is finished and will be released as soon as my ClickStore seller profile is activated

Here's a preview of the functionality and all the examples I'm including with the widget:

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    *Waits eagerly yet patiently*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Almost there! The Widget just has to be approved by ClickStore moderators

In the meantime, would a French speaking person be so kind as to translate this for me? It would be super appreciated!

The Dynamic Joystick Widget is a tool for Clickteam Fusion developers to use in their Android and iOS mobile games!

Preview video: [link to Dynamic Joystick Widget on Youtube]

Wherever the player touches on screen (within your customized boundaries), your customized joystick will spawn. Your players can now choose where they feel is most comfortable to rest their thumbs and control your game. No more sore, cramped thumbs!

Import the widget into your game and super easily add a smart, dynamically positioned joystick specifically designed for touch-screens. Edit a few alterable values on the widget to customize its built-in visuals and settings, such as:
    • Joystick scale
    • Screen position where the Joystick can be used
    • Joystick drag radius
    • Deadzone
    • Type of control (Analog, D-Pad, Horizontal/Vertical Slider, etc)
    • and more!

The widget also includes a Button widget (seen in the preview video) and can even be easily used for dual-joystick style games!

The MFA file comes with seven (!) example frames showing off different game styles and uses for the widget, as well as a Debug frame that allows you to see what's going on behind the scenes. Be sure to check out the "Settings + Help" event editor for extensive documentation on the widget!

Note: HTML5 touch-screen games are technically possible but untested. Please contact me at BipolarDesign@gmail.com if you plan on making an HTML5 game using this widget!

All visuals are Creative Commons and created by Kenney: [link to Kenney.itch.io here]

@BipolarDesign
    www.BipolarDesign.co

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Dynamic Touch Screen Joystick Widget is now available for download! Check it out here:

http://clickstore.clickteam.com/dynamic_touch_screen_joystick

Let me know what you think, and please reply here or contact me via email with any questions or comments (BipolarDesign@gmail.com)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cheers! I've grabbed a copy
    Quick note, I see you've dropped the Android object into the project although it doesn't seem to be a dependency in any of the events. With this in mind I think perhpas you should remove it so that users that are using the iOS exporter (or doing touch for windows phone with xna) and don't own the Android exporter can still open the included file!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast